𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞||𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝟐

A/N: another long chapter 👍

I got out of car, walking over to Amara's side to open the door for her

I got out of car, walking over to Amara's side to open the door for her. I held out my hand which she took so I closed the door behind her after she got out. I wrapped my arm around her waist, leaning down to whisper in her ear, "Most of the men in here bring random girls so look for women with wedding rings on their fingers that way you'll know. They're all horny bastards so if they fucking touch you I swear to God I'll kill them. Did you even bring your knife?" She nodded her head in response, looking up at me so I kissed her cheek. "Good. Be careful amore."  Normally we have a no weapon policy but that gets broken almost every year.

"I will." She pecked my lips as we approached the front door. Now I have fucking lipstick on my lips so I ran my thumb along my bottom lip to wipe it off which made her smirk at me. She sighed, "But you looked good with my markings on you." She shook her head, smiling at me. Fuck me. "Watch that mouth of yours." I whispered into her ear, grabbing her round ass so I can squeeze it as her cheeks turned pink which made me smirk. All mine.

"I bought you this," I took out a box from my pocket, "since people are gonna be fuckin' staring at you. They should know you're mine." I opened the box, revealing a small diamond ring that I got her specifically for this ball. I took the ring out the box, holding it out towards her. I looked up from the ring to find her lost in her own thoughts as she stared down at it.

"It's beautiful, thank you." She whispered as I slipped it onto her ring finger. "I promise to replace it with a better one because you deserve that but this'll do for now." I brought her hand up to my lips, kissing the back of it.

"There's no need to idiot." She chuckled, wrapping her arms around my torso. "Shut up. You deserve everything and more." I kissed her forehead as she rested her chin on my chest.

She shook her head, smiling at me with her beautiful dimples in response. "Shall we?" I nodded towards the door, placing my hand on the small of her back to guide her inside. "We shall." She opened the door, walking inside.

The whole room fell silent once we walked in as everyone's attention snapped towards us. It's like they've seen a fucking ghost or some shit. Mens eyes travelled down my girls body so I wrapped my arm around her waist, pulling her closer to me as I clenched my jaw. Bastards.

Everyone resumed their conversations as we walked over to our table. Amara moved closer to me subtly so I leaned down to her ear figuring that she's discomforted, "You alright baby?" We stopped walking in front of our table so I looked down at her to find her eyes looking around the room. When she failed to answer I cupped her cheeks, tilting her head up to meet my eyes, "Amara?" Her worried eyes finally met mine as she mumbled hesitantly almost like she was ashamed, "I don't like crowds."  If I could take away her panic I would but it kills me that I can't. I don't like seeing her like this.

"Do you wanna go outside?" I wrapped my arms around her shoulders as she buried her face into my chest. "I'll be fine." She slipped her hands under my blazer so she could hug my torso. "I love you." I mumbled into her ear, playfully nipping at her skin which made her giggle. There's that smile. "I love you." I don't think I'll ever get tired of hearing her say that. I still can't believe that she does after everything we've been through. She loves me.