𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭||𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞

Me and Xavier decided to go to an empty  beach after we got our snacks from the local store

Me and Xavier decided to go to an empty  beach after we got our snacks from the local store. Mostly because I won't be able to sleep after the awful nightmare I had.

It was like he was still there. Having his hands all over me. Touching me.

"How can you eat that shit?" Xavier mumbled from beside me on the sand, staring at the gummy bears and ice cream in my hands. I was craving it for some reason.

"How can you eat that shit?" I deepened my voice to mimic him and shoved another spoonful of cookie dough ice cream into my mouth.

A strawberry was thrown at me so I turned around to find Xavier smiling at me. "You have 5 seconds to run or you're about to get it." I picked up a skittle packet, smiling at him to the point where my cheeks hurt.

"Come at me amore." He smirked and got up from beside me. I got up from my seat too and began chasing him around the sand as our laughs filled the air around us. Xavier ran into the ocean and I laughed when he was hit by a massive wave to the face.

"Zay!" I called out to him when he went further into the ocean. "Come in!" He yelled, holding his hands out to me with a dimpled smile on his face. Shaking my head, I walked into the ocean and towards where he was standing. The water went up to our chests so I wrapped my legs around his waist.

Xavier wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck. We both had water dripping down our faces and smiles on our lips as we looked into each other's eyes. He leaned his forehead against mine and kissed my lips softly as his hands pulled me closer by the waist. My fingers trailed through his wet hair as I kissed him back.

"I love you." We both said at the same time and laughed afterwards.

"I can't wait to start a family with you and grow old with you. Then die with you. I'll do anything as long as it's with you, amore mio." Xavier cupped my cheeks, smiling against my lips.

"I'll do anything with you too. Always." I pecked his soft lips, stroking his cheeks with my thumbs. "We're gonna grow old and wrinkly together." I smiled at him and he returned the same one, shaking his head slightly.

"Come catch me old man." I wriggled out of his grip and ran towards the sand, laughing as he chased me to the shore.

Xavier wrapped his arms and pulled me towards his chest but it made us trip onto the sand. We laughed when we hit the floor with Xavier on top of me as his hands held him upright. I brushed wet hair away from his forehead, smiling up at him.

I'll never get bored of him.

Xavier leaned down and placed a small kiss onto my lips and smiled against them. "Do you know who you're talking to? Huh?" He playfully nipped at the skin on my neck and I laughed when he pinned my hands above my head. "I'm the Don."

I wrapped my legs around his waist and flipped us over so I was on top of him. "Shut up idiot." I chuckled.

He placed his hands on the back of my thighs and looked up at me with so much love that I almost teared up.