𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧||𝐀𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐲

A/N: my apology for last chapter 👍

After I slammed the door to the gym, I made my way over to the front door since Fatima is waiting outside

After I slammed the door to the gym, I made my way over to the front door since Fatima is waiting outside. I can't stay in this fucking house when he's mad at me for God knows why.

"Hey babes." Fatima greeted me as soon as I got into the car, sending me a wide smile.

"Hey." I tried to return the same one but it didn't reach my eyes. Not when my mind is racing back to what had happened earlier.

"You alright?" She furrowed her eyebrows as she started the car, pulling out of the driveway.

"Not really but it's fine." I gave her a small smile, adjusting the cap on my head. The same cap he took. God this isn't helping.

"That's okay. Let's take your mind off it." She grinned turning on the radio.

"My favourite." I grinned when Chase Atlantic came on, feeling myself lighten up a bit.

Me and Fatima continued singing our hearts out to multiple different songs until we finally arrived at the spa. Getting out the car, we was met with the scorching, bright sun that sat above the sapphire sky. We walked over to the salon and opened the door. The smell of fresh nail polish filled my nose as we walked over to the front desk.

After the lady directed us towards some chairs, 2 masseuses came over to us and introduced themselves before massaging our shoulders. It was like a weight had been lifted of me as soon as her hands massaged my tense muscles. I felt all my stress evaporate momentarily. I needed this. I sighed in contentment as my eyes closed.

After our massages me and Fatima decided to get our nails done. She went for a baby pink and I went for light blue nails.

"Those nails suit you Amara." Fatima grinned as she examined my new nails.

"I love yours." I smiled widely as I examined her nails too.

Fatima has really helped me clear my mind and I never knew how much I needed this day out until now. I can't remember the last time I did something like this but I'm glad I have someone like her as a friend. I did however contemplate whether or not I should text Xavier like I said I would but I decided against it. I'll give him his space.

꧁꧂

After I got back from my day out with Fatima, I decided to take a nap in my room. A much needed nap may I add. I changed into a baggy hoodie and shorts and jumped onto the bed, snuggling into the blankets as I let the darkness consume me.

A couple of hours later, I woke up to light tapping on my cheek.

"Go away." I grumbled, pulling the covers over my head. Then I felt the bed dip beside me.

"Wake up please tesoro." His voice mumbled softly, dripping with desperation? What is he doing here?

(darling)