𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭||𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞

He just shot my father in the fucking leg

"What? Never seen a bullet before?" Xavier grumbled, looking at all three of us with our mouths hanging open.

"Are you crazy?!" I glared at him as my fathers screams in pain, clutching his leg.

Xavier shrugs his shoulder in response as Luca took a step beside me, "Eh, he deserved it," Luca whispered in my ear, earning him a smack to the shoulder from me.

That is true but he's still my father.

"Motherfucker!" My dad groaned from behind us which made Xavier narrow his eyes towards him.

"Want me to shoot the other leg to match?" Xavier clenched his jaw, reaching  for his gun again as he charged towards my father but I was quick to place my hand on his stomach, stopping him from taking another step towards him.

"Let's go you fucker," Damon and Luca dragged my father away until his screams were silenced. Then a car pulled out of the driveway signalling they have most likely gone to the hospital.

I sighed turning back to him as he opened his mouth to say something but I quickly spoke "Lets just go Xavier," I mumbled, walking past him and towards his car in the driveway. I heard him sigh from behind me before his footsteps followed afterwards.

A lot has happened within an hour and I'm just tired. I just want to crawl into my bed and never leave. It's all too much. From what happened in Italy to my fathers cruel words. I need a break from it all.

I opened the door to his car and noticed a bouquet of roses sitting on the passenger seat making a small smile appear on my face. When I looked back up to Xavier he was leaning his forearms against the car roof with his lips curved upwards slightly as he stared at me. The silent gesture left my heart to flutter in my chest. He makes it hard to stay mad at him but what he said in Italy hurt.

Sending him a tired smile, I picked the flowers up and sat down in the car. I sent my mom a quick text letting her know that I'm leaving with Xavier as he got in the car with a sigh. He then started the car as I rested my head against the car window watching the trees pass by.

Couple minutes into the drive I realised that this isn't the way back to his house so I turned towards him.

"Where are we going?" I furrowed my eyebrows, looking back at the road.

He glanced over at me then back at the road, "You'll see." He mumbled as his fist clenched and unclenched on his lap.

We then later pulled up into a car park making my confusion grow more. I really hope there's food because I'm starving.

Xavier got out the car and walked over to my side, opening the door for me before holding his hand out which I gladly took. He laced our fingers together and began walking towards the building. We walked into a lift and Xavier clicked the top floor as soon as we got in.