𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨||𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐚𝐥

-smut-

—As soon as we made it into the car, I quickly drove around the corner for some privacy

As soon as we made it into the car, I quickly drove around the corner for some privacy. She's gonna regret teasing me when she'll be squirming underneath me. 

"Where are we going?" Amara sat up against her seat, furrowing her eyebrows when I parked my car into an empty alleyway. "You've been teasing me all night with that fucking dress. Now you're gonna fix this." I pointed towards the evident bulge in my pants watching as her cheeks flushed pink. Her mouth parted but nothing left them so I gripped onto her jaw, smashing my lips against hers as she moaned into the kiss.

"Fuck, come here." I impatiently breathed out, gripping onto her hips to pull her onto my lap so now she was straddling me. She began grinding on my thigh, letting out small whimpers into my shoulder that drove me crazy. "You just couldn't wait for my cock to fill you up." I grunted, holding onto her hips to guide her.

"Please." She whimpered, burying her face into my neck. I bunched up her dress to rest it below her boobs, revealing her matching white lacy bra and underwear. I groaned at the sight as my dick strained painfully against my pants, wanting release.

"Please what?" I slipped a finger into her underwear, lightly grazing her soaked pussy. She let out a frustrated moan as she rocked her hips against my finger slightly. "Tsk. You're already this wet and I've barely touched you." I whispered against her ear, my nose lightly brushing against her skin.

I could feel her pulse beating rapidly against her neck as my lips brushed passed it so I bit down onto it causing her to gasp loudly which made me smirk against her skin.

When she failed to respond I pulled my hand away from her pussy which made her whimper as I tried not to smirk at the sound of her neediness. I don't think she realises the power she has over me. Each sound that left her pretty mouth could have me giving into her desires and that made me want to have her under my mercy.

I took off the rest off her dress and ripped of her bra, revealing her hard nipples to the cold air. I internally groaned at the sight. It was begging for my handprint over it. Bringing a hand up to her stimulated tits, I groped one of them in my hands, rolling the bud with my thumb.

"Look at these pretty tits tesoro. All fucking mine." I leaned down, latching my lips onto her right boob, sucking on it gently as she moaned loudly. My teeth grazed her nipple which made her fling her hands up to my hair, tugging it as her breathy moans grew louder.

Noticing her reaction, I bit down onto her nipple which made her grip onto the back of my head,forcing me to stay in this position as I pleasured her. I ran my tongue along her nipple, loving the way it fits perfectly into my mouth.

"Please fuck me." She desperately whined into my ear, fumbling with my belt buckle as I groaned lowly against her tits from her words. "I need your dick inside of me."