𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞||𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤

A/N: this chapter 🤌

"You want one?" Xavier held out a beer bottle towards me

"You want one?" Xavier held out a beer bottle towards me. After finishing playing cards we all ordered pizza and half way through Valentina joined us. Thank God because I don't know if I can stand hearing them bicker about which basketball player is better, LeBron James or Michael Jordan.

"I'm good. I still feel like shit." I mumbled, wrapping the blankets around myself, burrito style. Since I jumped into the pool, had a hang over and then stood in the pouring rain my body just completely gave up on me. The mafia ball is tomorrow which is just the icing on the cake.

"You need anything?" Xavier sat down next to me on the couch, wrapping his arms around me. I'm lucky I have him. How is he not sick? He's been in a fucking pool and stood in the rain with me. Lowkey kinda jealous that he isn't sick.

"I love you." I blurt out, wrapping my arms around his torso as I rested my chin on his chest to look up at him. His lips curved upwards slightly as he bent down to place a soft kiss on my lips before mumbling quietly against them, "I love you."

"Get a room. Some of us here are single." Valentina scoffed, throwing a pillow at us. Okay damn.

"Jealous motherfucker." Xavier grumbled, running a hand through his hair. I giggled when he purposely left kisses on my face to piss Valentina off more. Which worked because she threw a doughnut at us.

"My hair." I frowned, trying to fix my hair after having a pillow launched at it. I just straightened it too and now it has doughnut crumbs in it. I might just kill someone today.

"You've got chocolate in your hair." Pietro pointed to my hair, laughing his ass off. "Thanks captain obvious." I gave him a sarcastic smile, sticking my middle finger up at him.

"You still love me even if my hair looks like a pile of shit, right?" I looked up at Xavier as he looked down at me, smiling slightly before replying softly, "Always." He pecked the tip of my now pink nose.

"Hold the fucking phone," Valentina stood up from her seat, raising her palm as she looked at us with wide eyes, "did I just hear that correctly?" Her jaw dropped. It might as well be on the floor because of how far it dropped. My eyes drifted across the room noticing everyone's expression was exactly like Valentina's. Expect for Nick, who had a small frown on his face.

Xavier's cheeks tinted pink as he slowly nodded his head making Valentina squeal with a big grin on her face, "Oh my God! Hold on wait, when? who said it first? Have you guys even fu-"

A pillow was launched at her head by a glaring Xavier. I buried my face into the blanket trying to stifle my laughter at her bluntness.

"That was unnecessary." She grumbled, throwing herself onto her seat again. "Answer the fucking questions!" Pietro threw his arms up in frustration, with his head in his hands as he gazed at us along with everyone else. How long have they been like that for?