𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭||𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞

A/N: y'all want smut in this book? also how'd you like the story so far?

I woke up to knocking on my door so I reluctantly got up from bed, groaning from being interrupted from my sleep

I woke up to knocking on my door so I reluctantly got up from bed, groaning from being interrupted from my sleep. Yawning, I opened the door to be met with;him.

My eyes trailed his body, from his black shoes to his black slacks then to his dark grey dress shirt that fitted him perfectly. The first few buttons undone revealing his silver chain and his sleeves rolled up to his elbows that showed his tatted arms. Veins travelled along his forearms, rings covered his slender fingers, a silver watch wrapped around his wrist. I couldn't help but gawk at him.

My god.

"See something you like?" His voice snapped me back from my staring. I lifted my eyes away from his torso and to his blue eyes that held amusement.

Yes.

"Shut up," I glared at him. "what do you want?"

"Well," He leaned his upper body against the doorframe, crossing his arms above his chest. His eyes looked me up and down, a small smirk plastered across his face. "I'm here to take you somewhere, remember?"

"Now?" I groaned. "Just give me a couple of minutes to change."

He nodded his head before leaning off the doorframe and turning around to walk downstairs. After he left I did my normal morning routine and picked an outfit. I decided to wear a white crop top, black cargo pants, a checkered shirt that I left open along with black and white air jordan 1s. To complete my outfit I put on a plain black hat that I wore backwards along with a few rings on my fingers and a small chain around my neck.

As I walked downstairs, I spotted Xavier talking on the phone with his gaze towards the floor. He was speaking Italian so I didn't understand a word that was coming out of his mouth. His Italian accent came out as he spoke with authority with each word he said. 

"Voglio guardie extra in giro mentre lei è qui." He ran his fingers through his black wavy hair. "Se qualcosa va storto, non esiterò a porre fine alla tua patetica vita." He gritted out.

(I want extra guards round the place while she's here.) (if anything goes wrong, I won't hesitate to end your pathetic life.)

I cleared my throat to catch his attention. He lifted his head up, his blue eyes meeting mine once again before they travelled across my figure. He ended the call, putting his phone into his pocket.

"Follow me." He walked outside the house with me following behind him. He lead me towards the garage where loads of different cars were lined up along each side. He picked up some keys from the side of the garage door and walked over towards a black sports car.

"What car is this?" I walked up towards where he was as I looked at the car.

"Bugatti La Voiture Noire." He opened the drivers door, getting in. I got in the car, sitting on the black leather seats. The interior was black with red LED lights travelling along the floor of the car. He started the car, pulling out of the driveway.