𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱||𝐑𝐞𝐝

Red

Red. Everything was red. All I saw was red.

Adrenaline rushed through my veins the whole ride here. Never in my life have I felt this much rage rushing through me. They took my wife. From my own fucking house.

Pietro and Rowan were behind me alongside hundreds of my men in black SUVs surrounding the place ready to take back their Donna.

"All clear?" I asked, loading my gun.

"Yes Don. The men at the front and back are ours." Rowan gestured towards a couple of men standing near the entrance of the building. So were the men inside.

"The Donna is your first priority. She is above everyone else." I instructed through the earpiece. Firm yes Dons were heard through the earpiece after my order.

I gestured towards the building with my gun so everyone gave me a firm head nod before walking towards the entrance doors to surround it.

After they were put in place, I kicked the door down and entered the building. Immediately guns were pointed to my head by guards inside.

I shot both of the guards beside me as a warning to hurry their asses up bringing my girl back to me.

Which worked because one of them rushed over to where I'm assuming is a basement door.  How fucking dare they keep my wife in a disgusting cell.

A group of people, who had my wife in their grip, soon walked into the main hall along with Giovanni. My blood boiled like hot water when they roughly threw her onto the ground by Damon.

It didn't take a fucking  genius to figure out what he had done to her. From her ripped up hoodie to her face being painted black and red as she sobbed into Damon's chest. My heart fucking broke at the sight of her shaking figure. Seeing her like this only fuelled my anger more.

I wanted blood. His blood. On my fucking hands.

My eyes flickered to Raf who was behind Giovanni then they travelled across the room to see my men looking at their Donna with worried eyes.

She'll be safe in my arms.

"It's great to see you again my son." Giovanni chuckled.

"You're going to regret laying your hands on my wife."  I spat out angrily.

"Your threats mean nothing to me." Giovanni twirled the gun his hands, smiling wickedly at me.

"My threats are promises."

"Your wife has got the body of a whore, I just couldn't help myself." Giovanni sent a disgusting smirk to Amara who moved closer to Damon after hearing those words.

"I'll cut your fucking hands off that dared to touch my wife and beat you to death with it." My grip on the gun tightened.

"This wouldn't of happened if you just gave me back my mafia. But you're just as stubborn as ever." Giovanni chuckled, running the gun along Amara's jawline.