𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞||𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬?

After Xavier left I decided to wonder around the warehouse to pass time

After Xavier left I decided to wonder around the warehouse to pass time. Yes I know he told me to stay where I was but when have I ever listened to him? I wonder down the halls, occasionally seeing a couple of guards or workers along the way. The walls were dark grey with no decorations on them. The floors were white marble ones that were polished to perfection. Walking into a random room, I saw loads of computer monitors scattered onto tables with people working at them with security footage on the screens. There was a large screen at the front of the room displaying all sorts of footage.

"Should you be in here?" A deep voice grumbled from behind me.

I turned around to be met with a man with light brown skin, piercing grey eyes and a black durag that sat on his head. He was wearing a black fitted t-shirt that showed his full sleeved tattoos along with black cargo pants and boots.

"And who are you?" I glared at him.

"None of your business." He sneered.

"Listen you little shi-"

"Raf!" A female voice from behind him called out making us turn our gaze towards her. She had a dark grey hijab on her head and she wore a black long sleeve t-shirt with black nike joggers completed with black boots.

"What?" He grumbled, crossing his arms above his chest.

"The Don needs you downstairs," She pointed her finger at him, "so I suggest fixing that attitude of yours."

"I don't have a fucking attitude." He glared at her as he began walking toward the stairs behind her.

"Just go," She shoved him down the stairs. "you're gonna piss him off more if you keep him waiting."

He scoffed in response as he walked down the stairs, leaving me with the mystery girl. Now what?

"Sorry about him," She sighed, walking towards me. "Fatima by the way." She held out her hand which I gladly shook as she gave me a warm smile, showing her pearly white teeth.

"Amara." I smiled back at her, releasing her hand.

"You're Amara?" Her eyes widened as her mouth dropped.

"Uh yeah?" I furrowed my brows, confused on her reaction.

"What are you doing here?" She laughed slightly. "thought the Don would keep you far away from a place like this."

"Funny 'cause he brought me here." I shrugged.

"Then let me show you around babes," She threw her arm over my shoulder. "whilst we wait."

"Don't you have work or something?" I tilted my head as we began walking through the halls.

"All finished for now." She grinned, leading me towards a room.

꧁꧂

After my tour with Fatima, we decided on waiting in the coffee room. We talked about her job here and what she does for Xavier and about things we like. Turns out we both have a crush on Rio from 'Good Girls' so we simped for him for a good hour. We both exchanged phone numbers saying that we should meet up sometime which of course I agreed to.