𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱||𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫

"Don't look now but there's some creep staring at us

"Don't look now but there's some creep staring at us." I sipped my drink, looking at Valentina.

Of course she whips her head back frantically looking for the guy. "Really? Where?!"

"I said don't look!" I whispered yelled. She then turned her head back towards me and mumbled a sorry, slouching down in her seat.

"We have to call Xavier 'cause God knows who this guy is." She said, grabbing her her phone from the table.

Valentina dialled his number a placed the phone towards her hear as it rung. He picked up after a couple of rings and I could hear his deep voice faintly through the phone.

"Code 7," Valentina spoke into the phone. Code 7? "Starbucks." She then hung up the phone directing her brown eyes towards me.

"He's coming, we just have to wait." She sighed before sipping her drink.

"Well he needs to hurry the fuck up because he's coming to our table." I whispered yelled. Her eyes widen as the man approached our table.

"Hello ladies." His deep voice spoke as he smirked at us, his thick Russian accent evident in his voice. His dark brown hair was slicked back along with a couple of tattoos covering his face, his gold tooth appeared at the front of his crooked teeth as he smiled.

"Move along." I shooed him away with the gesture of my hand, scoffing.

"How about you and me have some fun instead?" He smirked, leaning his upper body against the table as he pressed his palms on it.

"Fuck off creep." Valentina sneered.

He chuckled as he showed us the gun that's tucked into his waistband by moving his blazer back.
"That wasn't a question." He then roughly grabbed my arm and yanked me off my seat.

"Get off me you freak!" I elbowed his stomach and he groaned in pain. Valentina then got off  her seat and jumped onto his back, locking him into a choke hold.

"You bitch!" He seethes as he tightens his grip around me whilst trying to get her of his back.

Just then the entrance doors opened as Xavier and a group of men barged in carrying guns. People that were sitting inside screamed and ran outside the door, leaving us alone.

"Let go of her arm and pray she doesn't have a fucking bruise." Xavier says through gritted teeth, pointing the gun at the man behind me.

Valentina got off the mans back as he pushed me away causing me to stumble slightly as he let out  a deep humourless chuckle. "Mr Hernandez, how nice of you to join us," He then took out his gun from his waistband. "pretty woman you have here." He smirked, eyeing me up and down. Creep.

Before Xavier could reply to this fuck, I kicked his dick from behind, sending him to the floor groaning in pain. I grabbed a hold of the gun that was in his hands and pointed it towards his head, watching as his eyes widen with a small smirk on my face.