𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞||𝐁𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

//TW// read with caution

—He chuckled, staring at me

He chuckled, staring at me. "I thought, why not have some fun while we wait for your bastard husbands arrival?" I squirmed under his eye raping gaze on me.

"Fuck off pig!" I spat out angrily.

"You really are beautiful. Too bad you have to ruin it with that mouth of yours." He sighed, shaking his head. My eyes widened when he got up from his seat, undoing his belt buckle and smirking at me. He walked over to me and bent down to my level and his hands began touching me.

Wake up Amara!

"St-stop." I begged helplessly as I cried uncontrollably. He covered my mouth with his hand so all my screams were muffled.

No no no wake up!

Al I could do was sit there and cry silently because it was useless screaming for help when no one would come. No matter how desperately I wanted them too.

Make him stop.

Make it end.

Get me out of here.

My eyes snapped open as a heart wrenching sob left my mouth. My body shook with fear. Terror. Pain.

It was like I was back in that cell. Stuck with the monster that haunts my dreams. Every time I close my eyes it's like that.

"What's wrong baby?" A raspy voice called out as I felt the bed dip beside me. All I could do was cry in response as I felt strong arms wrap me into a warm embrace. My mind was stuck in the never ending pit of torture.

Get me out.

My brain couldn't process the voice that was calling out to me. The bedroom light switched on as more tears blocked my vision. I tried to control my breathing but failed as the flashbacks to that night happened again.

"Baby breathe with me." Veiny hands cupped my cheeks and tilted my head up gently to be met with soft blue eyes. Blue eyes that would instantly ease all my pain. Blue eyes I fell in love with.

I tried to focus on taking deep breaths with him as he wiped the tears from under my eyes. "That's it beautiful. In and out." He softly whispered as my breathing steadied out slightly.

I opened my mouth to speak but more sobs escaped them so Xavier pulled me onto his lap and rocked me back and forth slightly to sooth me back to sleep. But I can't go back to that nightmare when he will be there waiting for me.