001

3rdpov:

"Get up everyone! You're gonna be late for breakfast!" Emma Said cheerfully. A loud  voice came from behind "EMMAAAAA~~~"a certain brunette girl said while hugging Emma from behind" Goodu Moring~ " 

"Ahh! Y/n-can you should warn be before doing that "Emma said with a sigh. after getting ready y/n felt someone tugging her shirt so she turned her to look who is it and a adorable child was asking her "Y/n! y/n! can u help me with my shoes? "She responded with a smile "Sure, Phil" 

Y/n pov:

After getting ready i ran downstairs and saw ray and Norman helping for breakfast So i thought of pulling of a little stunt i ran to and hugged him from behind "GOOD MORNING RAY~" i basically shouted. "H-huh Y/N stop jumping like that!" scolded me making me pout then i greet Norman "Good morning Norman~" He looked at me and responded with a smile "Good morning y/n." i sat on my one knee holding Norman's hand and said "Norman, You are the smartest person i have met...Would you be willing to join me for double suicide?"

Would you be willing to join me for double suicide?"

3rd pov:

Emma comes running with Phil hanging on her "Murnin', Norgan an' Bay!""Murnin', Emma." Ray says with a teasing tone. While y/n stood up and made her way to the kitchen while sulking cause Norman got cut off while answering her question. "You're already so hyped up, and you haven't even had breakfast yet." Norman says "How old are you supposed to be? Five? Even Y/n is more mature and she is a suicidal maniac" Ray says. A voice was heard "HEY I HEARD THAT!" well that was y/n. Ray only snickered at it.

╔════▣◎▣════╗

            Time skip~

╚════▣◎▣════╝

Y/n pov:

It was the test time well i do not despise test but i am ok about it cause all of my siblings looks soo serious and it is really funny to see there faces thought i have to do a lot of work to answer the questions which is tiring...I did my exam....

As all of the children had finally finished their daily examination, the majority of the orphans were exhausted despite only sitting in a chair. Y/N stayed as her usual cheery and suicidal self as she started to doze off, various voices of children filled the room."I think I at least got half!""That much?! Wow!""I'm jealous I didn't get most of it... Like always.""I have the results, Isabella announced as the kids immediately composed themselves, listening intently trying to see if they could hear their names. "Norman... Ray... Y/N... Emma." Isabella called out one by one as a smile occupied her pale complexion. "You all did an amazing job! You got 300 points again! Perfect scores!" Isabella praised the four as she started to cup both of Emma's cheeks, the aforementioned female cheering in happiness as she held her arms up in the air, a close-eyed smile occurring her face as Y/N could only chuckle.