007

Y/n pov:

It was already sunset, I stood next to the window and listened to what Emma had to report." Gilda and I decided to properly observe Mom once again. According to Y/n, Mom disappears right before Eight o'clock every night." Emma said as she held a clipboard. "Disappears?" Norman asked. "Yeah. She's nowhere to be found in the House. This house has a secret room." Emma said which piqued my interest. I got off the window and approached them. "A secret room?" Don asked as he looked at the clipboard that Emma had laid on Norman's bed. "Yeah. Located here. Next to Mom's bedroom. Mom's bedroom has a bathroom and washroom next to it. Past that, continuing behind the wall is Mom's office. But this probably isn't a wall." Emma said as she highlighted the area she was talking about. "I noticed that every time Mom disappears, she always goes into her office or the washroom.~" I cooed. "So, I measured the distance inside the room and the distance in the hallway." Emma said as she showed the area in her hand-drawn map. "Oh. That's what you were doing then." Norman said as Emma nodded. "And the result?" Don impatiently asked as he looked at Emma. "They didn't match. There are about ten of my footsteps' worth of space. One side is a wall, and the other side is a bookshelf. But I think there are hidden doors on both sides." Emma said. "How did they not get caught doing this? They're literally dancing around Mama's office maybe she is really an idiot. "I thought. "And beyond that, there's a secret room." Gilda said. Don stood up straight. "But what is that for?" Don asked. "Probably-" Emma got interrupted by Ray. "Scheduled check-ins. Mom does scheduled check-ins to the headquarters every day. The room is likely for that." I explained as Ray nods. "Headquarters?" Don asked. "The base that supplies babies and sisters to this House." Norman explained which made Don gasp. "Ray, did you know that there was a room here?" Emma asked. "No. Although I suspected the existence-" Ray got cut off by Don. Seriously, what's with everyone getting cut off today. Wait for your turn. "Let's try to get in. It's a way to communicate with the outside and find Conny and the others whereabouts. We might be able to find some clues!" Don suggested. It made me a little pissed because i hate when people do things without think and they do not remember there is a result for every thing they are doing "But do you think we'll be able to get in there so easily?" Gilda asked as she looked at Don. "Even if it's difficult, we have to do it!" Don exclaimed. "Hold on. There's no merit in going that far. Even if it's a communication method, it's most likely only connected to the headquarters. And plus, it's way too risky. What if Mama checks her tracking device? What if there's some security inside? Yes, it's possible but what if you get caught?" I mentioned all the possibilities. "But..." Don tried to argue. "What Y/n is saying is that the risk overwhelmingly outweighs the merit." Ray explained to Don. I nodded and he gave up. "You're right. For now, be careful of the Sister. Don't dig your grave with a foolish move." Norman advised. "Exactly. I have Mom under control, but we're doomed if the Sister finds out. Keep that in mind when you act." Ray pointed at Don. "Don, can you go ahead and prepare for dinner? If someone doesn't go Mom will-"Ray didn't get to finish his sentence. "I know!" Don shouted as he left the room with Gilda trailing behind him.' lemme predict the future. don won't give two flying crap about what they said and will go in that room anyway.' I thought mentally facepalming.

3rd pov:

"Now, what we need to investigate now is..." Emma started."Outside!" we all said at the same time. This never failed to amazeY/n. "We know most of what we need to about the House." Ray said. "The training is going well. The tracking devices can be broken. We just need.." Norman paused since he knew Ray was gonna continue. "To get intel on the outside and if we can outmaneuver the adults here, we can definitely clear the wall." Ray said as he sat on Norman's bed. "Next is checking out an escape route." Emma said. "So this escape has three steps. One~, get over the wall and escape. Two~, get away from this farm safely. Three~, establish a way to survive outside and become self-reliant said." Y/n said with a unreadable tone. "Currently, we have hope of accomplishing the first step. Next, is the second step. We need to focus on the outside." Y/n said with a mischievous smirk as she looked out the window. "Evade the pursuers and get away from the farm safely. We need to examine and prepare for that." She continued. They paused as Y/n turned towards them "Well~ now i ill be going for trying my suicide technique~" Y/n said while leaving making all of them sigh.