016

3rd pov:

Then they spotted a sign.

Rules:

1) Music

2) Monsters

3)Survive

All of a sudden, there was loud music, making Y/n and Emma wince, quickly covering their ears.

"The monsters are coming." A voice behind them said. "We better hide fast."

"Whenever the music plays...They appear soon after." Chuuya said.

"Wealthy man-eaters come for the cattle they raise free-range. They want to hunt like in the old days...and taste the flesh of fresh human children. Goldy Pond...That place is a playground for man-eaters. A park to indulge their most primal instincts. A top secret hunting ground."

A group of demons sat around a table.

"Well them, esteemed friends! What shall be your sport today?" A demon inquired.

"Something marbled...with more fat than muscle. Then...the white one with brown hair, around 14 years old." One demon replied. 

"I just wanna mow down one of the weaklings!" One exclaimed.

"Anything's fine, as long as I have a good time!"

"And you, Archduke Lewis?"

"Me? I'm still searching for the same kind of prey as I always do." Lewis replied. 

"A very strong human who fights back with the eyes of a killer. Although, of late...I've been remarkably remiss about it."

"And you?"

"Hmm...I don't specifically hunt humans but a Special human with ability wouldn't be so bad."

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

"A secret...hunting reserve?" Emma asked.

"Tell us! Is this another plantation? Or maybe they're the ones called, the 'poachers' who..."

"I knew it. You're not like the other kids. You know about the plantations...about them. And You..." The purple haired kid said while pointing at Y/n.

"You have been here haven't you?"

"Oh~ You seem to have a good memory, And for you answer i have been here" Y/n answered with a mischievous smirk.

"This isn't one of the farms. It's a secret garden...the private property of an aristocrat called Lord Bayon. You two, me, the kids here...The only reason we're still alive is for them to hunt us." The purple-haired person said

'.... What? No, wait. "Demons shan't hunt humans"...so as to keep the promise' Emma thought 

"The farms don't know about this place. It's a hidden playground."

"All the kids', you said..."

"They are just innocent newbies. Once a month, they replace all who've been eaten."

"Replace with whom...?"

"Farm kids mostly. They have some special privilege and use it to ship living cattle."

"You were saying the other kids don't know...?"

"They don't know anything at all. They think they were fortunate be born in a happy little orphanage, that they were chosen to move into a good home" Y/n said making the purple haired girl a bit shocked that she knew that