005.5

(Random date) 2041 Odasaku;

I got a call from Y/n so I picked it up "This is Oda" i said "Hey, Odasaku. I found a clue. Could you head over to the place I'm about to tell you?" she said "It's about the enemy's hideout isn't it?" I asked. "Yup~!" her voice sounded out from my phone. "Did their soldiers told you?" I asked making her sigh. "Not verbally, but we were able to get results from a dried leaf stuck to one of the bottoms of their shoes. We'll send you the location and meet you up there" she replied. I nodded as she sent me the location ' well let's go save Ango' i thought 

'Ango Sakaguchi, traitor to the Organization...this is where the information leads...'I thought as I looks over at the abandoned weather station and stealthily enters the perimeter. Y/n's men should be arriving here shortly...but I want to check things out beforehand...I infiltrated the abandoned weather station looking from left to right as I then headed up the stairs. A look of anxiousness and contemplating was on my face. 'I wanted to confirm a hunch' Arriving up the stairwell the redhead stops as I spotted none other than Ango tied up on a chair. "Odasaku!? What are you doing here!? This place is too dangerous the enemy is using this facility as a hideout!!" Ango said as the I ran up behind him and start untying the rope. "You telling me you don't need my help?" i said "I can handle things by myself!" Ango stated "Really? Allow me to deduce why your in this position right now. Mimic found out you were a spy, didn't they?" I stated as he looks at Ango. "H-How did you--" he stuttered "Everyone in the Plant believes that you're a spy for Mimic, but their wrong, you're actually a spy for the Plant that infiltrated Mimic. The reason those guys were staking out on your room with sniper scopes was to make sure the pistol hidden in their wouldn't get stolen." i stated as i continued to untie the rope. "Some I wonder why they weren't just sent to the boss' hideout to assassinate him. That's because you lied and told them you didn't know his location, which information you decided to give up and which you decided to withhold. It was all predetermined by the boss" i continued. "You need to get out of here, for all of my planning. I really screwed this one up, they've set up a host time explosive all throughout this building. They want to send me straight to hell for being the traitor that I am!!" Ango said with desperation. "You see? it looks like you do need my help after all" I said as i stood up and pulled out my gun and fires it at the rope. This immediately loosens the restraint it had on Ango as he was finally released. I didn't waste time as i quickly rushes to help him stand up. 

"Let's go, how much longer until the bombs go off?" I asked. Ango looks up at me as he replied sarcastically. "Your powers can answer that question better than I can" "If only they were as convenient as that" I said as i and Ango begin running down the stairwell. Then i halted as my ability activated and sees the explosion happening. Quickly did he change routes pulling Ango with him who looks at the me in confusion. "Odasaku?" A powerful explosion came from behind the two as the fire started spreading slowly catching up. "Ready to jump!?" i shouted "What!?!" Ango freaks out. Less than a second did the we break through the glass as the explosion rang out. 

"Are you alright?" i asked him "I am not cut out for this adventure, But, you saved my life." he said "How much does your boss knows?" i asked him "almost everything. The only one who knew about me infiltrating Mimic was the boss." he replied  "So the reason the boss had me look for you was for insurance. Because he knew that I'd search for you, even if I didn't know the truth." i stated " I must report to him immediately. The head of Mimic is an extremely volatile man. He plans to crush the Plant so he could give all the humans  to their leader" he said while getting up "What's his name?" i asked " it is Gide. and he also has a powerful gift too. We mustn't fight him. Odasaku-san, especially you, The gun that was in that lockbox, the Graugeist, is a sign. There is a special carving in the cocking piece, and that proves that you are a member of Mimic." he replied "What the hell is Mimic, anyway?" i asked  "It is an organization with stable demons who are hungry for merchandise and are not being supplied to and with the few humans that despise the plant" Ango replied "What's that...?" he asked in continuation as i looked behind me "A ball?" i looked at it and couched down as my ability started giving me a shot that it was poisoned making throw that ball though it was too late. "It's poison" i murmured while falling down due to the effect 'The person who made this plan must've known about my powers ' i thought "Ango...Run" i said weakly "Odasaku, everything i told about mimic was truth....If i ever get a chance i would love drink with you and Y/n again...at our usual place...Take care" he said while running into the forest and the everything around me started to blur and i think i fainted....