020

3rd pov:

Y/n and Fyodor's chess game continued for a good two to three minutes where both the sides lost their chess pieces and few loud screams and shrieks were heard after them. Now it was Fyodor's turn. 

He placed his knight at  d5 taking Y/n's knight and strikes the clock for the timer to go on for Y/n.

After a second or two a loud shriek was heard by them.

"Oh looks like your comrades are struggling to keep up with their lives Y/n~" Fyodor said as Y/n just gave him dull eyes in response. 

'I'm sorry 

Sonia....

Paula....

Sandy....

you had to suffer so much and i couldn't prevent it i sorry...' Y/n thought 

"The clock is ticking Y/n~ May i remind you this is blitz chess, a single miscalculation will cost you the game" Fyodor reminded her as Y/n sighed and placed her queen back to d8 and strikes the clock.

"Maybe it's less obvious...a nervous tic, A flutter of anxiety" Y/n said

"I'd expect everyone has a reason to be nervous today." Fyodor responded as he placed his knight to e3 without any hesitation and strikes the clock.

In return to this move Y/n placed her queen at d7 and strikes the clock. 

'I hope Emma, Oliver and the others  are holding up fine 

Fyodor then moved his paw to d3 and strikes the clock.

Y/n placed her bishop at e7 and strikes the clock. In response Fyodor placed his bishop at d2 and strikes the clock.

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

'The underground path behind the windmill is connected to the forest...Through five different entrances. The enemy must never find out about it. But, on the other hand...Be prepared. Maybe we have to invite one of them for a little visit. And then-'

As Lord Bayon went closer to the tunnel he felt some presence their.

'An Ambush?! ' He thought as Shirase strikes him.

"Now, Oliver Nigel!" Shirase yelled 

'I can see it!! ' Oliver thought as he shot Bayon in the head breaking of his mask.

'I'm not gonna miss it! ' Nigel thought encouraging himself.

"Die Bayon!!" Nigel yelled as he shot Bayon in his eye killing him or so they thought...

As Bayon rose again making them shocked as he screeched.

"He is still alive!!" Nigel said in shock. 

"Nigel down!!" Oliver warned him as Bayon swung his spear at him. Nigel dodged it in time.

"Is this guy Immortal or something?!" 

'It seems I myself have become too complacent and lacking in resolve. This is enemy territory. These narrow tunnels are to their advantage. Is it not the best possible trap to put down some one like me? I thought I'd let the fish swim...But the one truly being lured in was...My self ' Bayon thought as  Oliver shot him again.