025

3rd pov:

"Idiots! Damn idiots! I'm the one who is alive! Heaven is on my side!" Andrew exclaimed as he laughed with an insane expression. 

Suddenly, a bright red light shone, slightly blinding them, and a rock was thrown at Andrew, making a crack sound as Alicia fell from his arms. 

The girl quickly ran to the other kids at they kept their eyes on Andrew, a bit stunned. 

"What the-?!" 

Before any more words could leave the man's mouth, he was shot in every limb before several bullets were shot at his head. 

The culprit was Y/n, who was hiding behind a tree with exhausted Chuuya in her hands. She sighed and swung the strap of the gun behind her, stepping out of her spot. The others looked over and their faces were filled with shock and relief at the sight of the brunette.

"Heyo! Sorry about going missing...and sorry I was a bit late...I needed to help Chibi..."Y/n nervously smiled as her eyes subtly shifted at the corpses of the dead children. 

"Y/n...!" The others said. 

"Hehe..." The girl nervously chuckled before she and Chuuya collapsing on the floor hugging each other. 

Ray, Gillian, and Don quickly ran over as Gilda and Emma were with Alicia and Dominic. 

"They don't look too good..." Don muttered as they put Chuuya onto his back. 

The suicidal maniac was sickly pale and her hands had cuts on them. Even her bandages were a bit messed up and dirty. While Chuuya was also had a pale look and had visible cuts and bruises all over his body, They both looked like they have consumed something poisonous. 

"We better head inside before there condition worsens." Gillian said.

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

After a few hours or so have passed when the others were have a small discussion and ranting their emotions to each other two small groans were heard as everyone looked towards the source of this sound.

Y/n and Chuuya were starting to wake up as the toxic gas had already left their body only leaving them a bit clouded.

"Ahh This feels like the worst hangover I have had in years~" Y/n groaned as she sat up while Chuuya was up before her.

"What is hangover? I never had that" 

" Shut up you dumb wine addict! You need to stop drinking for that!" Y/n said as they both started arguing over silly things ignoring everyone's stare.

"Uhh anyway Hello people..." Y/n said nervously not making eye contact with anyone as Gilda and Ray glared at her.

"Anyways....Go Emma!!" Y/n cheered before Emma, Thoma, Lannion and Don jumped on her and Chuuya giving them a bear hug as they all fell on the ground.

"We missed you!"

"Why did you go missing?!"

"You made us all worried!"

"I thought you both died!"

"Please get of us...." Chuuya and Y/n wheezed not able of baring the excessive weight on them as they stood up.

"No worries someone as exceptional as us would never die by the hands of a incompetent subordinate of the HQ" Y/n said with a cheeky grin as she swung her arms around Chuuya giving him a side hug.