002

Y/n pov:

After a while of thinking i went towards the library with Ray yeah we were like silent but it was not awkward one rather a comfortable and intentional we heard a giant racket from down stairs Ray ran downstairs but me i was rather a little focused on something else at that moment so i just walked downstairs like nothing . I saw Emma start panicking about Conny leaving her little bunny. So i decided to stay quiet and zone out cause i was not much of my interest. "There's still time." I heard someone saying which made me look up to the person and to my surprise it was ray...Well not of s surprise cause i recognized the voice but still. "Hmm? What do you mean Ray?" i said raising an eyebrow at him and coming through the door, which startled both Gilda and Emma." I looked out the window just now, and the lights by the gate were still on. Mom isn't back either, so I don't think Conny's left yet." Ray answered my question.

3rd pov:

Y/n in narrowed her eyes at Ray and then in a split second she pounced on to ray making them fall down.

(Like the boy one)

"Ray~ I knew you were awesome!" Y/n said rubbing her cheek with his cheek which made ray's Fuse go boom -jk jk though u get what i mean right . Norman on the other hand was a little jealous of the moment though he did not bother to interrupt. After we both get up "Let's hurry! And Y/n are u going with us?" Norman asked. "Pass" Y/n said while walking toward the door. "I've been wanting to try a new suicide technique." She continued. "Again?" Emma asked making a tired face. "yep~" While Y/n cooed from the background.

(At 4:30 to 4:36)

"Emma~ you should hurry or else Conny will leave~" y/n continued "Right" Emma said while running of with Norman.

Y/n walked towards ray and sat beside him humming a song(We all know what song is ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )) and took out her book and started reading "Why do u keep reading that book? is it that good?" Ray asked raising his eyebrow ."A good book is always good, no matter how many times you've already read it." Y/n stated "So i just keep reading it over and over again." While looking at her Suicidal book that Isabelle gave her at her birthday stating that their was no danger in giving to her. They both sat in a comfortable silence though Y/n on the other hand was thinking on asking a something- a suicidal question- no rather a important one at that but Ray took the opportunity and asked her a question "Y/n, can i ask a question?" she nodded in acknowledgement " why is it that you wish to die?" Ray continued his question. Y/n looked at him with dead eyes and said "Let me ask you, then" taking a pause for a few seconds "Do you really think there's any value in the act of living?" Y/n said before leaving her seat while reading her book.