010

3rd pov:

"A cliff?" Emma gasped as she sat up from her bed. "Sister wasn't lying. The demons didn't underestimate us. With that cliff, security won't be necessary." Norman said. "Wait, so that means we can't escape from the wall?!" Emma asked. "There is a way." Y/n said and she started sketching and explaining her plan on a piece of paper. 

"Someone is approaching." Y/n said and they all looked at the door and they heard a knock. The door opened and revealed Phil. "Y/n, Norman, Mom is calling you." Phil said.

"Tell her we'll be there!" Norman said as he smiled at him. He nodded and left, closing the door on the way. "Anyways, we should get going." Y/n said as she stood up and held a hand for Norman. "W-wait a minute!" Emma stuttered. Norman grabbed her hand and she pulled him up. "We'll give this back. We didn't use it." Norman said as he showed the two devices that Ray made.. "You.." Ray started to glare at they. He grabbed Y/n's shoulders and pushed her slightly. "So, you were planning to return from the start, huh?! You said so yourself, right? That we'll stay alive together! But you were planning to.." Ray had a scowl on his face. "Sorry Ray, but it is how things have to go. If we ran away. the plan will deviate. If it deviates a little, it'll be problematic." Y/n said with emotionless eyes.   "I don't even want a chance of losing. It's pointless to argue. We won't change our minds." Norman said. Ray started to step backward and he sat on the bed and placed his hand on his head. "We did what we can today. We're leaving the rest of you. Make sure the escape succeeds." Y/n said as she sat on the bed, in between Ray and Emma "W-wait you can't be serious!" Emma got cut off with a hug from Norman. Y/n was surprised too but she loosened up. "Thank you for everything. Because of you three, I had a good life. I had fun. I was happy. I was fortunate." Norman said. Y/n could feel Ray shaking and he started tearing up.

After that Y/n hugged Emma. "Emma, the last thing i want is you to always be the sunshine that you are. There are going to be difficult times but still make through it with a smile. That's my last wish from you." Y/n whispered in her ear as she kissed her cheek as she broke the hug making Emma blush.

"Hey Y/n, Norman, it's not too late to run away. Run away and hide in the forest." Emma cried as Norman released from the hug. "As Norman said, we aren't gonna change our minds." Y/n said as she stood up and walked towards the door. "See you." Norman said. "Bye-bye" Y/n waved and they left.

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

Y/n was done packing and right now she was waiting for Norman. She laid on his bed with her suitcase on his bed. Norman started opening his drawers until he stopped and grabbed something. Y/n sat up and smiled as she saw the string telephones. "Y/n, remember this?" Norman asked as he showed her the string telephones. "Indeed. It sure does bring back such lovely memories." She said as she shoved her hands in her pockets.

Flashback~