008

3rd pov:

"I feel better now that we told them the truth" Emma said as Norman nodded in agreement. "One week until we carry out our plan. The preparations are going well too. We just have to figure out how to escape with everyone." Norman informed. "Hey Norman, about that...I tried to figure it out on my own on how to escape with everyone." Emma said as she looked at Norman. 

"Do you think it's reckless?" she asked

"It is~" A voice said making both of them flinch as they looked towards and saw...Y/n hanging upside down form a tree. "Y/n! Don't scare us like that!" Emma huffed pouting "And what are you doing on that tree?" Norman asked calmly "Ohh~ Norman, i wanted to try this new Suicide technique i read. It said that i when i will fall on my head i will die~" She said making both of then sweat drop. "Hmm~ but now it is just getting more painful~ my legs are starting to hurt you know~" Y/n continued "Anyways~ Emma your plan is quiet risky~" Y/n said while getting of the tree. "But with this plan, we can catch Mom off guard. Realistically, this is the only way to escape with everybody." Emma  explained herself "Yeah" Norman agreed which made Emma smile. "Should we tell Ray?" she asked "No~" Y/n answered "Do you think Ray would really have everyone escape?" Emma asked while raising an eyebrow "Of course he would. Ray's been moving all this time while thinking about us. Always, for the three of us~" Y/n said "Three of us?" Emma asked.  "Oh. Don't worry. We'll bring it up to Ray sometime soon." Y/n said "Okay" Emma said while nodding.

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

"By investigation, you mean we'll go past the fence to climb the wall and look outside?" Emma asked as Norman nodded. "What about the tracking devices?" Gilda asked. "We just have to make sure they don't check on them." Y/n answered. "We'll have both Mom and Sister looking somewhere else, and create a situation where they won't look at their trackers." Normanexplained. "But how?" Don asked. "I'll have Ray stall Mom. I'm having him give her false information." Norman smirked. "But even if we leave Ray to deal with Mom, what about sister?" Don asked. "Yeah, if she finds out, we'll be shipped immediately, right?" Gilda asked. "Don't worry, I have an idea for that." Norman said as he stood up and they got ready to go back. Suddenly they all felt a slight blood thirst from none other than Y/n "Umm..Y/n are you okay?" Emma asked while sweat dropping  "Hmm~ Emma i am fine it's just i did not thought someone would come here."  Y/n said "Who?" Gilda asked "Hmm~ Let's see when they are coming out." Y/n said while going ahead "Will you come out now Sister Krone~" She continued making other gasp as she stepped out making Y/n glare at her. "S-Sister Krone? Do you need anything?" Norman asked, trying to stay calm. "It's true. I saw it. I was watching the whole thing Talking in the dining hall last night, all of you!" Sister Krone said doing weird poses 'Is she a ballerina or something?' Y/n thought "The ones who know about the secret of the House are Norman, Emma, Ray, Y/n, Gilda, and Don, the six of you!" Sister Krone started twirling towards them. "So...would you like to join forces?" Sister Krone asked as she went close to Y/n's face while glaring at her, making Y/n smirk.

would you like to join forces?" Sister Krone asked as she went close to Y/n's face while glaring at her, making Y/n smirk