023

3rd pov:

A brunette stood in the woods with a few other kids, her lips slightly tugging down.

"Did you hear something?" Violet asked the group as they hid on top of trees.

"It's probably a river. If the map's correct, there should be a river ahead." Don spoke.

"How do you know the map if you aren't checking it?" Zack asked, looking at his own map.

"I memorized it." Don replied.

"Oh..."

"Y/n and Ray asked us. They had a whole stack of maps in the archives." Gilda explained.

"It's much easier than the tests we were taking at the house, don't you think?" Emma chuckled.

"So feel free to use us five as a map, if you need." Y/n and Ray told Violet and Zack in unison.

'Grace Field is no joke...' They sweat dropped.

"This is old information though. We don't just how old. But we shouldn't expect the terrain and demon settlements to appear exactly as they do on the map." Ray said.

"We can't predict when we will encounter demons with this map." Emma said.

"Steering clear of the demons is the top priority. Keep a lookout for any traces and make sure to avoid them." Chuuya told them.

"That's why I'm here. My deductions are never wrong." Y/n grinned.

"I do believe that./ Why is this suicidal bastard is always right in those things" Ray and Chuuya said unison.

"Hm? But there's a demon approaching." Y/n said.

"If we see one, get hidden before they spot you. But even if you do that..." Ray told Don and Gilda. Y/n muffled her laughter with her hands when she saw Gilda and Don look down at a demon.

"Aku~. You know what to do~" Y/n said, nudging the boy who nodded. He activated his ability.

"Ability: Rashomon" Akutagawa said as Rashomon beast rushed at the demon and aiming at its eye.

"...kill them before they call for more." Ray finished, deadpanning as Y/n said.

"Steering clear of the demons is the top priority. Keep a lookout for any traces and make sure to avoid them." Ray told them.

"That... was amazing..." Don said in awe as Gilda slumped against the tree.

"Wasn't it" Y/n said casually as she stuffed her hands in to her trench coats pockets.

Emma was quiet as she stared at the deceased demon.

"A nice reminder is that the most dangerous demons are the ones with intelligence and have human forms." Y/n said.

"We must avoid any towns or cities. The goal is D528-143." Ray said.

After days and nights of camping and walking, they finally reached their destination.

"We're here...! This is Khavitidala? Boulders... They're ruins?" Emma wondered as they all looked around.

"There exists a dragon is Khavitidala, whose eyes can see everything. Everyone desired its eyes, rushing to Khavitidala. The dragon village of Khavitidala."

"It was written in the old manuscript." Ray recited.

"Could there really be a dragon though...?" Don asked with a nervous smile.

"There's no way it could be something like that...is what I want to say. But, I just don't know anymore. In reality, demons could occupy this place..." Gilda said.

Suicidal  Child ||tpn x bsd x dazai!reader||On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara