015

"Ugh... Where am I...?" Emma questioned as she sat up.

'It's...morning...? But we were...how come...? 'Emma thought.

She heard a yawn next to her and saw Y/n sitting on the ground as she rubbed her eyes.

"Y/n, do you know where we're at?" She asked as they stood up.

"Well, I believe we were taken by demons." Y/n said as she held her hand to her chin.

She and Emma looked around.

"No demons in the area? Where's Ray? And where's Chuuya-kun? Are they safe?!" Emma thought.

"RAY! CHUUYA-KUN!" She called out.

"Emma, look there." Y/n said as she pointed to something.

"Welcome...?" Emma read, looking at what Y/n pointed to.

'Everything's so colorful... It's just like being in a fairytale.' Emma thought as she and Y/n walked around.

'Is this a village for...humans? But a place like this...What's more, it's way too quiet... Not even a single person anywhere...'

"What's that...? A country mansion? Think! A village, farm fields, a forest, and a mission...But we're still in the demon world, aren't we?" Emma said. 

"On top of that, the wind... We're in winter but if it feels just like in spring. The trees and flowers, the grass and the breeze....It's all completely different from yesterday's forest. And how come we're...unharmed...?" Emma questioned.

Y/n sighed as Emma rambled.

"I don't get it. Just what is happening here? On second thought, I can't say yesterday. Maybe many days have passed, if this is a distant place what do I do...? Anyway, the first priority is to find Ray and Chuuya-kun." Emma said.

"Though Y/n do you know where are we?"

Y/n sighed at this and answered...

"Emma, We are in Goldy Pond..." she said making Emma's eyes widen as she saw another kid, and once they noticed they'd been spotted, they started running.

"Wait! Hey, please!" Emma called out as she and Y/n ran after the kid.

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

Ray was still in shock at what happened to Y/n and Emma.

"Crap...!" Ray said, remembering when he was pulled away from grabbing them.

"Forget it! You are only getting yourself taken too! Run!!" Chuuya yelled. He then grabbed Ray and started running.

"Let me go! Let me go, you..." Ray said, struggling from his grip.

'Dammit! I was supposed to be on the lookout...Dammit! Dammit! ' Ray thought.

"That you managed to react at all is already pretty impressive." Chuuya said.

"Will you explain what's happening now?! What are those? "Taken"?To where? Are they alive?" Ray bombarded him with questions.

Chuuya stayed quiet, angering Ray.

"Say something!!"

"Be quiet! Do you realize they might still be around?" Chuuya said.

"Calm down...They're still alive. It probably hasn't started yet...Their lives still aren't in danger right now....However...."