026

3rd pov:

Hayato and Jin were now in front of all the Grace Field escapes and the ones from Goldy pond.

'No way!!! Real escapees are seriously so cool...! 'Hayato thought as he blushed.

'You were even able to treat the wound on my hand...That's crazy!!!!'Jin thought.

The children gave them confused smiles.

"Thank you so much!!! You all seriously have our respect for breaking yourselves out!!" Hayato and Jin bowed again.

"Then...In other words, William Minerva is your boss? And he is liberating cattle children from the plantations and building a settlement with them all." Emma said.

"Yes," Jin confirmed.

"How Interesting." Y/n commented 

"The Boss is so amazing!" Hayato said.

"He's extremely smart and is cunning, yet capable. Almost like a god. In only six months, he's crushed several farms, rescued hundreds of children, and now leads them all."

"Incredible..."

"Just what'd you expect from Minerva... He was the head of the Ratri clan."

"We were also saved by the Boss. Everyone. He saved all of us...!"Hayato said.

"So then...Your Boss... Minerva told you to search for us?" Nat asked.

"Yes! Did you receive the broadcast?" Jin questioned. 

"After that, knowing that the shelter was going to be attacked, the Boss sent us to scout for you. He was heartbroken. He conveyed to me that he wants to help you out and needs your power as well."

"Mister Minerva...."

'You don't say....' Y/n thought as her thoughts were cut short by Oliver.

"We heard the broadcast. And right now we're headed to that place he told us about." Oliver said.

"Then all is well! By all means, let us guide you there. To our hideaway!!" Jin said.

"Our base has food, as well as places where you can rest. And that's not all. We also have medicine and treatment facilities. It's ideal for treating anybody that's injured. Let us take you all as soon as possible."

"That hideout. It hasn't been found out by any demons or the Ratri clan, has it? Even though you've destroyed several farms already..."Gilda said.

"Up until this point, we haven't been attacked by the enemy. We have powerful allies that are protecting us and supporting us. It is indeed a paradise to all of us." Jin said.

"And more than anything, if we have that one person... If we have the Boss, we're unbeatable." Hayato said.

'A paradise...Liberation... It really was Mister Minerva. Yeah, the Minerva from before... Mister Minerva was alive. He's okay, he's safe. I'm glad...So glad! 'Emma smiled.

'Something like this is so encouraging. I'm so happy. We'll be able to meet soon!! '

"Hey, Jin. About how far from here is your hideaway?" Chuuya asked.

"Uhhm, and what about the 'Neck of the Giraffe?' Is it near there?" Don asked.

"You mean, 'The Lion's Jaw?" Hayato questioned. Some of them perked up at the familiar name.

"No. That rock is just the halfway point. From there, the hideaway is about a two-day walk. The exact location is unknown to all but a select few within our group." Jin answered.