Chapter 2

"Oi! Satsujin-kun! You didn't answer my question yesterday." I heard Fuutarou-kun say as he walked up towards me. Currently, we were at the cafeteria ordering food. I'm so hungry I could eat the entire menu of the cafeteria in one sitting. I looked over at Fuutarou-kun who was currently glaring at me like I killed someone he loves. He glared at me like how Spiderman glared at the one who killed uncle Ben. That's what his glare looks like right now. Very intense, I know.

"Gee. And here I thought I was the only delinquent left in this school." I teased as I walked past him carrying my tray of food. I ordered my usual which was two orders of Katsudon and a strawberry milkshake. Perfect lunch, I'm telling you this right now. I heard Fuutarou-kun ordering his food as fast as possible so that he can catch up to me which he did since technically, all he orders is a bowl of rice.

"Hey! You're still not answering my question. What did you mean by "them"?" He asked loudly which made people look. When will people stop gossiping about everything they hear? It feels like I'm a celebrity every time I walk past someone. Pretty soon they'll be taking pictures and asking for autographs. Ok, now maybe that is a long shot actually.

I laughed at how Fuutarou-kun is getting annoyed right now. He just glared at me even more. "Fine fine I'll answer your question." I said which made him lose the glare he had earlier. "But you have to answer my question first." I said which made him sigh in defeat. I smiled. "Tell me, Fuutarou-kun, why did you ask me to come tutor with you? And don't give me that "splitting the money" shit you said yesterday. I know that's not the only reason... so why?" I asked which took him aback.

Did he really think he could get away with it? After everything, he seriously thinks that I don't know him at all? It was already fishy enough as it is since he needed that money more than me but he's willing to split half of it. So I'm genuinely curious. Why is he gonna let me take half the money of this job?

He sighed again. "It feels like we're long lost brothers or something you know? You seem to know me as much as I know you. Sometimes, it's scary." He said, trying to prolong the inevitable. "The reason is because... I can't socialize as well as you do. You seem to know how to say the right words to people and I just can't do that. I tried but I can't so that's why... I want you to come to the tutoring sessions. To you know, be like the bridge between me and them." He said, acting all flustered about it.

He thinks I'm... sociable? If anything I'm literally the opposite of that. I'm anti-sociable. Everyone in this school literally either hates my guts or is afraid of me. Why the hell does he think I'm sociable? Does he really not pay attention to his surroundings that enough? "You know that I hate people right? Like I literally abhor the presence of the people." I said to which he nodded. He knows yet he still said I'm sociable?! He's literally contradicting himself. What the actual fuck?

"But despite you hating people, you can still keep a conversation with them and I think that is what makes you good at socializing." He said which took me by surprise again. Did he just call me plastic? But then again, he was right. No matter how much I hate talking to other people besides him, his family, and my family, I could still act like I wanna talk to other people. "Now, its your turn to answer my question." He said, feeling accomplished now that he will finally know what I said yesterday. I suddenly saw in the corner of my eye a familiar face. Two of them actually.

"It's boring if I just tell it to you. Why don't I show you? And while we're at it, we can see if I'm really sociable or not." I answered which made him gave me a confused look. I started pacing towards a different table which took Fuutarou-kun by surprise since I was always the first one to try to sit there but today is different. Today we both meet all five of them at the same time. Time to test this "social skills" Fuutarou-kun says that I have. We walked up towards a table that was accompanied by a girl with a bow tie on her head and a girl with pink short hair. "Hello! Mind if we take a seat with you guys?" I asked the both of them with a smile.