Chapter 32

"Satsu-kun. Say "ahh"." Nino-chan chirped, surprisingly quite harmoniously, as she held a spoonful of rice towards my mouth. To be honest, I kinda feel like an invalid, at the current moment, given that Itsuki-chan was also doing the same thing, however, she had a slice of tempura-fried meat at the end of her chopstick. Naturally, I felt quite annoyed by how the two of them have been acting ever since I got home. Well, there's that and there's also the fact that both of them seemingly had no plans of going back to their hotel unit, whatsoever. Jeez. Can't I just get a break... for once in my life...

"I can eat on my own, you know? There's no need for you guys to feed me." I said as I ate a spoonful of rice and a slice of meat with my own two hands. Both of them seemed relatively disappointed with my reaction which made them eat the food on their respective utensils with a discouraged expression on their faces. I couldn't help but sigh at the situation. "Why won't the two of you just go home already, will you? There's not enough room for you guys here in this house. As you can probably tell, already." I said as I continued to munch on the food Yuki prepared for the five of us.

"Tell that to Ms. "I'm gonna run away from home so I can spend more time with Satsu-kun" over there." Nino-chan retorted with a very sarcastic tone. Seemingly, her eyes were directly pointed towards Itsuki-chan who was currently trying her best to ignore her older sister's remarks by munching on the food on her plate.

"Well, you can tell Ms. "I'm jealous of my sister even though I'm not Saito-kun's girlfriend" over there that I'm not going anywhere," Itsuki-chan argued. The two of them, then, glared at each other and it would seem that there was a flash of imaginary lightning sparking between their eyes, as they did. Jeez. What's their problem?

But I guess... I already knew the answer to that. Miku-san was right... sooner or later, I have to make a decision. So that any more conflict like this wouldn't happen. But how can I? It's not like I can just make a decision like that out of the blue and seemingly if I do decide to turn down all of them, that will only ignite the fire even further. I mentally sighed at the thought. Jeez. What should I do?

I looked over towards Yuki, hoping that she would at least, give some relative insight about this but it would seem that she was avoiding my stare, altogether. So much for helping a brother out... I guess I'll just find a way on my own. This is my own problem to solve, after all. I can't exactly rely my decision on a person who seemingly had her own favorite quintuplet.

After that heated debacle, we all ate in silence. The atmosphere was quite heavy. Heavier than it was yesterday when it was just Itsuki-chan here. I guess having two Nakano sisters here in this household means that the atmosphere will be twice as heavier as it was before.

Just as I was about to eat the last bit of rice on my plate, my phone immediately rang loudly which echoed throughout the silent air of the room. I quickly answered the call without even looking at the caller ID. "Hello. What's up?" I casually said as if the two people beside me weren't shooting daggers at each other, at the current moment.

"Don't what's up me. Is Nino there with you?" A familiar voice asked, quite frantically. Judging from the tone of her voice, I'm guessing this is Ichi-chan to whom I am speaking. Great. Another problem. I looked over towards Nino-chan who seemed relatively surprised by my idle stare.

"Yeah. She's here. Along with Itsuki-chan. You wanna talk to them? I would highly appreciate it if you would, especially if you knock some sense into them." I said as I dumbfoundingly stared at the two of them, altogether. Naturally, both of them seemed somehow curious as to who I was speaking with. I guess they're somewhat wary that it might be Fuutarou-kun. Knowing him, he'll probably scold the two of them if he learned that they're both living under one roof with me.