Chapter 11

"Their products are amazing! They all taste so good! I might come back here again just to try that super-deluxe size parfait they have." Itsuki-san said as she munched on another mouthful of cake. Seriously? Does this girl ever get full? We just finished eating an entire feast of parfaits, cake, and coffee and she's already thinking of coming back? Not to mention, to eat their super-deluxe size. How much appetite does this girl have? Every day, it just surprises me.

I just sighed as I watched everyone eat. I already ate a slice of cake and a parfait so I'm pretty much good. I don't really like sweets all that much and there's also... the conversation earlier. I looked over to Nino-san who seems to be faking her smile to the others but I could tell she was scared. Who wouldn't, right?

"Hate to break it to you boys but I'm not part of the Golden Hand anymore. I'm already done with that kind of shit. You can ask Miyamoto-san. If that's all that you came here for, you can leave now." I coldly replied as I walked away from them. That damned old man. He still probably includes me in his stories. That's why these four idiots recognize me.

"You see, that's the reason why we need your help." One of them said which made me look. There are still a lot of capable people in the Golden Hand so why are they asking for my help? I know I've done a lot of things in the past that paved the way for the Golden Hand to become a fearsome gang. Things... I'm not particularly proud of. But still, that doesn't explain the reason why they need my help.

"My help?" I asked as I turned my head to take a small glance at them. They all nodded in unison. "Sorry but I'm not the Golden Hand's puppet anymore. Find someone else to be their errand boy." I replied and went straight back to my seat beside Nino-san. I could feel that the whole situation is making her uncomfortable since she couldn't keep her eyes off the ground. "Don't worry. I won't let them hurt you. No matter what. Got that?" I said which made her look up to me in surprise.

She was about to reply to what I just said but the four idiots suddenly appeared out of nowhere on the other side of our stall's seats. "We're not asking you to come back to the Golden Hand. We just need your help." One of the guys said as they all looked at me seriously. They're not gonna let this go, huh?

I sighed in defeat. If listening to them will get them out of my hair, then so be it. "Fine. I'll listen to what you have to say." I replied which made all of them smile at me passionately. What is up with these guys? How did they all get in the Golden Hand acting like a bunch of complete fucking idiots? "But... that doesn't mean I'm already agreeing that I'm gonna help," I added but their smiles didn't fade. It's like they know I'm gonna accept this stupid request they have.

"It's about Miyamoto-san." One of them repeated what they said earlier.

"What about him?" I asked in an annoyed tone. Will they just spit it out already? I don't want the others to find out that I'm affiliated with any gangs, especially Fuutarou-kun. If he finds out I'm talking with the Golden Hand again, he'll give me a beatdown with his self-righteous words again.

"He's... missing." Another one answered as he looked at me seriously. Missing? Shouldn't he have protection from the other gangs by now? I mean, last I heard he was one of the untouchables in the underground world. Why would he go missing all of a sudden?

"Maybe he just went on vacation and he forgot to tell the gang. He does that a lot, you know?" I said, giving my own speculation to the information they gave me. That old geezer is really forgetful so I'm not gonna be surprised if he really forgot to tell the gang that he's taking a break from all the work.

"At first, we thought that that was the case but it's already been three months since we last saw him. The gang's in chaos. We don't know who we're gonna follow. We need a solid leader. One that'll unify the gang once again. We need you." He explained. What?!!