001. 𝐈𝐜𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘Chapter One:Ice Cream and Fries∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘
Chapter One:
Ice Cream and Fries
∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

For all Natasha could remember, the Gilbert household was always warm with laughter as they just communicated about random things. Whether it be about Elena's cheerleading or Natasha's growing collection of books or Jeremy's artworks there was always a smile on everyone's faces. Her parents always had to cook their dinner while they set up the table, and soon enough they would be gathered around talking about some event as they ate.

Natasha remembered this one day where the Gilberts all sat around for a movie night - despite Elena's attempt to skip out for a sleepover. Ms. and Mr. Gilbert sat on the love seat together as Jeremy resided on Natasha's left and Elena on her right with a small pout, even if Natasha and her shared some off brand candy.

"If I give you the rest of my allowance, will you stop pouting?" Natasha whispered to her younger twin. Natasha is not just a sister but the elder twin to Elena, which they look nothing alike. For instance Elena had hazel colored eyes with a slim figure while Natasha was blue eyed with a rather average height. Honestly, people think that Natasha is the youngest out of the three just because she was just a few inches smaller than then.

Elena studied her sister before sighing, "I'll stop but I don't need your allowance."

"Can you guys be quiet?" Jere lowered his voice so as to not disturb their parents.

The elder twin rolled her eyes, "Shh." He sighed and turned back to the movie.

The sound of footsteps lightly gliding down the stairs, turned Natasha back in reality. Elena strided in the kitchen to see a frantic Jenna, who was still new to this parenting thing.

"Toast! I can make toast." She exclaimed, grabbing the bread.

As Elena grabbed her coffee she replied, "It's all about the coffee, Aunt Jenna."

The eldest twin chuckled as she took a sip of her own coffee at the island. "I can say that's true." She watched Jeremy thunder down the stairs in baggy attire, as he searched for something. "Is there coffee?" He asked them.

"It's the first day of school and I'm unprepared," Jenna stressed while digging through her purse.

Jere tries to steal Elena's coffee but was not able to as she smacked his hand away. He looked at Natasha but she gave him a pointed look. "No."

"But you're not even drinking it." He complained, and went to grab it.

Nat slapped his hand away grabbing her coffee to protect it from his hands. "There is a perfect batch in there," she pointed to the pot of steaming coffee. He grumbles under his breath as he grabs a coffee cup but she ignores it and puts her attention on her aunt.

"Lunch money?" Jenna holds out some money for us but the twins shake their heads and Jeremy takes the money for the win. "Anything else? A number two pencil? What am I missing?"