CHAPTER 28

I was sitting downstairs on the couch feeling refreshed from my shower since I wandered around the woods aimlessly last night. Only the comfort of my ice cream, and Netflix can bring me joy from yesterdays events. Exspescally since I still feel slightly drained but not bad.

That was until I heard this.

"Jeremy's got his sketch pad out." Elena said with a smile.

My head snaps at her with a smile. "Really?" She nods. "Do you think I should ask him to draw me now?"

"You're kidding." Jenna says in disbelif.

"Nope, but don't say a word." Elena looks at me while I roll my eyes. "The minute we something he will put it away." She went to put here stuff in her bag.

"Physchology major. Check that." Jenna remarks.

I rose my hand. "double check."

Me and Jenna see my twin sister looking at her phone disappionted. "You and Stefan?" Jenna questioned. "Update?"

"He knows how I feel and where I stand, and I know where he stands, but it doesn't matter. He's leaving, moving away."

My eyes slightly widen. "Where's he going?" Jenna asked.

"I've stopped asking questions." She looks at me and points to the door. I sigh and get up grabbing my ice cream and bag with me. Elena goes to take the tub away but I slap her hands away and she groans. "The answers get scary."

"Your's leaves. Mine returns." Jenna exhales loudy as I stop eating midway.

"Logan? He's back?" I question, she looks at me and nods before looking at my outfit. Which wasn't what I normally wear, the sweats that match my hoodie with a pair of vans. She rose a brow as I shrugged, "Felt lazy. Back on to Logan."

We kept on walking again as she kept talking. "I didn't let him past the front door."

I nodded. "I hope you slammed it in his face."

She sighed, "A medium slam."

"3-strike rule Jenna." Elena stated. "You're not even allowed to watch the news."

"Or even speak about him... after this conversation." I added.

"Exactly. No more Logan 'Scum" Fell." Jenna smiled.

...

Bonnie, Elena and I walked through the halls togther and changed the current topic to Caroline. "They've been hanging out." I reply to Elena's confusion about Caroline and Matt.

"Kind of weird, don't you think?" Elena says. I shrug.

"She needs someone like him," Bonnie reasons. "As opposed to a homicidal vampire like Damon."

I bite my tonuge to not say anything. "That's because you make him out to be the bad guy." I sighed.

They turn their heads to me. Elena spoke first, "Why are you defending him?"

"Because not everyone is what they seem like, okay?" I tried reasoning, not saying the full truth.

Bonnie rolled her eyes getting angry. "He bit me. I could have died!!"

"But you didn't." I whispered loudly. I looked at their faces knowing they aren't changing their mind. "Nevermind." I went to my first class by alone.

...

It was the end of the school day, thank god for that cause I thought I was going to gouge my eyes out. I was going to walk back home but that was before I got a message from an Damon to meet me at a warehouse.