CHAPTER 27

"Okay, fun's over Caroline." Elena said as she stood up. "Now give it back."

"What? Well, I didn't take it." She crossed her ars.

I spoke up. "I can back her up okay. I was only like 2 feet away-" I stopped talking as I saw Elena's shocked/spooked face. "'Lena, what's wrong?"

"I don't know. Nothing." She started heading towards the door. "Jeremy, are you home?"

My brows furrowed, as I went to follow my sister. "wait- I thought Jere was at the Grill. Isn't he?"

"Guys.." I heard Bonnie says walking towards my bathroom. We all walked behind her until the door frame as we watched her go in and grab the necklace. As soon she sits up the door flies to a close and Bonnie screams. "Bonnie?" Elena asks.

"You got to open the door!" I yell as we bang on the only door. She keeps screaming, begging us to get her out. "Bonnie, what's going on?" Care shouts. We took a step back before banging and trying the door again. "Go get something!" Elena says to the air. I run straight for Elena's joint bathroom and search for a bobbypin. I can still hear them yelling when I finally returned to my room. I started picking the lock with the pin, I could feel I was almost there until it stop. No noise, just silence.

The door opened and revealed Bonnie with her hands to her face. I don't question how the door unlocked itself but stay crouched in my position before chills ran along my spine. I felt this overwhelming surge of magic around Bonnie with this forgien vibe. Something's wrong.

"What happened? Are you okay?" Elena spit out worried.

It was quiet with only our breaths. I watched her move her head away from her hands with an unusal straight posture and speck with a ghostly voice, one that sounded like her own but didn't. "I'm fine."

"Unbelieveable. You were totally faking it." Caroline speaks up, tired of the stress.

"Caroline, come on." Elena tried to reason.

"No," she pointed a finger at Bonnie. "You scared the hell out of me." Then Care walked away from the three of us.

Bonnie was still in the bathroom as I stood behind Elena now, from her and Care interigation. "Bonnie?" Elena asked unsure.

"I'm fine. Everythings fine." She walked past us but I swear I felt a surge of power. One that was old and powerful. That can't be Bonnie.

I didn't bother with thier conversation as I watched what Bonnie did. Walk, talk, even breath. This doesn't seem like her. She would never talk vauge or forgien, act like this. It wasn't until we were at the stairs as Elena called for Bonnie when she wasn't responding back to her. "Emily?" I shouted from the top.

She looked at me with a serious look. "I won't let him have it. It must be destroyed." She said before leaving through the door.

I my mind raced at what she meant but a part of me knew. My feet ran down the steps as I reached for the door with the two girls behind me. I tried to pull it back but it wouldn't budge. Grunts left my mouth as I kept trying. "Why won't it open!" Once it did we all jumped but it was Jere.

"What the hell?" he asked with annoyance.

"I'm outta here." caroline said to us. I nodded as she left.

Elena and I stood there at the door. My sister looked lost on what to do as I tried racking my brain where Bonnie-Emily went. Bon-Bon had dreams, dreams of Emily which she always woke up at- Fell's Chruch. I know where she's at.

"Elena." I turned to my twin. "Call Stefan and tell him what happened here and about Bonnie's dreams. He can help." I grabbed my keys ehich were on the stand beside me.