CHAPTER 25

"It's weird, huh?" Bonnie asked, while me and Elena sighed slightly. "After all this time joking about being psychic, I really am a witch."

We all quietly laugh at the thought of how she was partly right.

I don't know how Bonnie is all calm about it, it seems like she has two hands on it while I am all wobbly and can barely hold on. "You don't think we're freaks now, do you?" My voice full of self-caution.

Elena looks at me like I am crazy at the thought, and shakes her head. "No. Of course not. It's just-- I don't understand, though." She looks between us both, "If Grams asked you both to keep all this a secret, why did you tell me?"

"You're my best friend." Bonnie says it like it's that simple with a smile. "I can't keep secrets from you."

I watch my sisters facial expressions as it looks like she's guilty of something. Maybe a secret? But don't we all?

"And I felt bad. I mean, you're my twin sister. The one I'm supposed to tell everything.... even this." I twinkle my fingers with a forced smile. It may sound true but it wasn't, I just didn't want to be a freak.

...

I walked into the Grill to see some black streamers on the ceiling, and Caroline walking around barking some orders. The squeaks on the floor give away my position as Caroline turns to me.

"Nat, you're here! Please help me before I tear out my hair." She gave me a quick hug before begging me.

I rolled my eyes with a smile. "Okay, okay. What do I do first?"

Her face beamed. "Great!," Caroline pointed towards some of the booths, "Then put some streamers around the bar, will ya?"

"Sure." Nodding my head, then walked off doing my job.

After awhile me and Caroline were at a booth that I did drinking some soda. "Where is Elena? She was supposed to help too."

I took a sip before answering her first. "She went to see Stefan." She went to say something. "And before you ask, I don't know but my wise words might have done something."

Caroline laughed at my words, which made me pout playfully. "And what wise words did you say?"

"You say that as I am not wise." She rolled her eyes at me playfully. "But I said something about Stefan was nice and she should hear him out."

"That sounded... mature." I shrugged. "How is the-" she twinkled her fingers.

I smiled and got closer to the table. "I can do so much more things like make a feather float in the air, play with fire, possibly make a thousand stuff bunnies." Me and her laughed at the last part. "Maybe this weekend I could show you?"

She nodded quickly. "It sounds so fun."

"It is fun." I smirked sipping my soda.

There were was some nice music playing with people dancing, it felt nice to be around normal. Then I saw something I would never see. Stefan dancing, well more like shuffling around. And with another girl but it doesn't seem romantic more like a friendship.

She was really pretty. Blonde hair, nice greenish eyes and a perfect tan skin tone. She seems nice, energetic, my kind of vibe. There is this old vibe I'm picking up but I don't care right now.

I walk over to them. "Hey, Stefan." I smile and he returns it. I look over to the blondie. "I'm Natasha, one of Stefan's friends here."

She smiled at me. "He finally has other friends than me." She teased him. "I'm Lexi."