CHAPTER 17

After what felt like forever the sky fell into a black color, and every rich person in Mystic Falls was here. Me and Care separated like 30 minutes ago so I just walked around smiling at everyone politely. My body was just itching for a champagne glass but I scolded myself from it since I promised myself and Jenna that I wouldn't.

I found Jenna grabbing a glass of champagne and walked over to her.

"Hey, Jenna. Wanna walk around aimlessly?" I innocently smiled at her.

She laughed lowly at my remark. "You were never one for this stuff but only liked wearing dresses." I smirked and nodded.

"Yes, and I still am' We started walking again, and she took a sip of her drink. "You seemed stressed."

"Hmm?" I opened my mouth to reply.

"Jenna?" Said a guy voice from behind us.

We turned around to see that news guy, otherwise known as Logan Fell. He gave me the main character from the show 'You' vibes. "And you must be Natasha, Grayson's and Miranda's kid." He stated.

I gritted my teeth, already annoyed with his existence. "Yeah." A waiter passed by and I grabbed a glass downing it fast. I was definitely going to need at least ONE drink if my parents were brought up.

Jenna gave me a pass then turned to Logan. "Hello, Logan."

"It's good to see you." He tried to give my aunt a hug but she backed up before he could even touch her, like he had the cooties. At this a chuckled but covered it with a cough once I got a look from Logan.

"I thought I might see you here."

"You knew it."

"I dreaded." She retorted.

"But secretly hoping."

"And now that I have.." She was about to leave so I went to leave with her.

He grabbed Jenna's hands. "Whoa! Hey, not so fast. I know you." Okay he is starting to seem desperate. "You have a lot more insults in you. I can tell." Whelp, he's an idiot since he wants to be humiliated.

This is going to be funny.

"Your hair lines receding."

he instantly says, "No, it's not. You wanna have lunch."

"Nope." she says it faster than I can drink my Sprite. Yes I drink other drinks.

"You haven't changed a bit."

I laughed softly at this. Jenna reply's to this comment, "Oh, yes, I have. I'm meaner now."

Then we both walk off.

When we are far enough I turn to her. "Man, Jenna. That was probably the funiest thing I have witnessed in my laugh. Wait scratch that, second cause nothing will ever beat me scaring Jere with a nun suit." I high fived her as we both laughed.

"It was funny and felt good." She looked at me. "If you need a drink from what he said about them, you can. But not too much." She quickly said the last sentence.

I shook my head. "Nah, I'm good now." I looked around and missed my sister's company. "Hey, I'm gonna find Elena."

"Okay." She nodded and I left to find Elena.

It didn't take to long to find her, since I was apparently a not too far from her. She was with Stefan and even though I would gladly give them some 'couple time' something was telling me to stay with them.

Once I stepped in the floor creaked which caught their attention. "Hey, guys." They replied with an hey, so I gradually went to my sister's side well on her right. Then something caught my eye. The first Founding Families Celebration attendee-thing. "Ooooh. Look at this 'Lena." I pointed at it for her to read. I didn't feel like reading that paragraph so she can do it.