003. 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘Chapter Three:Chaotic Minds

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘
Chapter Three:
Chaotic Minds

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Students shuffled into the history class left and right. Elena and Bonnie had already filed into their seats when the younger twin saw Natasha standing at the door narrowing her sight on the teacher, debating if she should even bother as this was her last class and it's with Tanner. Admittedly, she shook her head and snuck out of the frame but Natasha was pushed back in with a pout present on her face with Nick behind her.

"Come on." He whispered, embarrassed of being heard. "This won't be like last year again."

You could see the clear amusement Elena had seeing this and even laugh quietly. The pair luckily sat in front one another in the back of the class towards the windows.

The girl looked at her partner, "I consider this betrayal."

"At least you have me." He smiled. She snickered with a shake of her head, turning towards the board at the sound of the teacher.

"Let's begin."

Half way through the lesson, Natasha felt a tap on her shoulder that belonged from Nick. Turning to him he nodded his head at Elena and saw what he was getting at. Her sister and the new boy were eyeing the other out. It was equally disgusting but cheerful.

She wanted to whistle to her sister for taking a step out in the waters again. She needs someone other than family to depend on, maybe this guy has the potential. Looking at him, she found him very attractive to the eye. Natasha could only see the side of his defined jaw and the back of his golden hair. It wasn't much but she could tell he was attractive to the eye, probably enough for half the girls here to swoon over him.

What did Elena find interesting about you? She wondered.

✧˖*°࿐

The two friends sat on Nick's bed reading the alleged comic he mentioned this morning. Natasha's eyes never wavered from the pages, it's context to alluring of anticipation to the next scene, the next action that she missed the way Nick side glanced at her. He was waiting for the sign that she was done cause he knew she wouldn't ask first, so he waited.

"That was actually," She waited until he closed the comic fully, "okay."

Nick quite literally looked at her appalled of her words. "Excuse me?"

"You're excused." She smiled while stretching as she heard her joints pop from being stuck in position for too long. Looking at Nick, she could see him blankly staring at her and she laughed. "I'm not saying it was bad, Nick. The comic just isn't my type."

He nodded, understanding that she would have her opinions as well. "Alright, then."

After a silent moment, she laid her back on his bed, he did the same just the opposite way. You could hear the cars that so often pass by his home, maybe even hear as much as the neighbors if you were quite enough. They didn't mind the quite because some peace was nice in their chaotic minds, and being next to each other was enough.