CHAPTER 18

I was walking around the mansion and saw Elena talking with Bonnie and decided to talk to them. Caroline can wait.

I just heard Elena say, "And I got all snotty."

"To whom I may ask?" I said with a smile.

They turned to me. "Some of my drama with Stefan." Elena said.

I frowned a little, curious as to why. "How come?" And they patted for me to sit between them, and so I did. She was going to respond to my answer before we heard footsteps approach us.

"Elena, honey, there you are." Mrs. Lockwood struts in and sits in a chair beside us. Then she notices me. "Oh, and Natasha." She smiles a bit. Ever since me and Tyler dated, she has always had a fasciation with me and Tyler getting together, which will never happen and has been applied multiple times.

"Hello, Mrs. Lockwood." Me and Elena greet.

Her attention was brought to my sister. "I notice the watch still isn't in the collection."

Elena mouth is agape trying to come up with an excuse but is not quick enough. So I come to the rescue. "She asked me to look for it since she was busy with cleaning the others. I am sorry but I couldn't find it, I guess, it's still packed up in my parents stuff somewhere." I said as confidante and polite as I can.

Mrs. Lockwood doesn't seem to believe it just by her posture, but her face turns into an fake smile. "I understand. Well, please let me know if either of you do find it."

We nod our heads and she leaves satisfied. Once she is gone they turn to me with shocked faces.

"How did you come up with that?!" Bonnie says. I just shrug.

Elena is about to say something but I interrupt her. "Hey, Bonnie, wanna take a walk for a few minutes?" She looks at me and Elena, who shrugs, then nods her head.

We walk to another room that has a table of unlit candles and prepared plates. no one is around here in the room so it is safe to say what I wanted.

I looked at the walls before looking into her eyes. "So, this is gonna sound weird but I can light up candles, feel peoples auras and predict certain things," I rocketed them out so fast, that I am sure her face is her trying to understand what I said. So I continued before she could speak. "And at first I thought I was making myself see things but they just kept happening that I can't debunk. So I did what I thought was a good idea and searched for anything on my experiences and nothing. Other than the feeling one, but those start at a young age so that's out."

At this point, I am pacing back and forth infront of her not even noticing that she was getting closer to me. That was until I felt her hands on me and grabbed my attention. She stared into my eyes and said the words I never thought I would here.

"I have it too." We stood in silence, while I was stuck in my thoughts.

oh my gosh, she experiences it too!!! I mean I know she did, but I never really processed it fully. I'm not alone.

She kept going. "I was alone at a table, saw a candle blow out and tried relighting it. It took a moment but it worked. I was spooked so I blew it out."

I gasped a little. "I did something similar but I lit it from like 20 feet away."

At a few minutes I told her what I found, well more like didn't, wjile I leaned up against a wall. When I was done she nodded and we sat there in silence, I think, in comfterable silence. But we turned our heads at the voice of Mrs.Lockwoods at the other side of the room talking to a waiter guy.

"look around. What's missing?" She said in a snarky attitude. One of the reason's I didn't like her, she is too stuck up. "The flames, candles. Why aren't they lit?"