CHAPTER 22

The high school residents were all here at this Halloween party, wearing different types of costumes. Some were walking and huddled on the grass and outside while others were inside. Cars were packed but I managed to find a spot near the school, I didn't come here with anybody, just myself.

My costume consisted of black jeans and long sleeve shirt with a black leather jacket, along with some minor 'agency' stuff and gloves. My hair was pinned into a ponytail with some strands framing my face while my makeup was natural. I saw Care and Bonnie standing together and walked over to them. They wore witches costumes.... how original for Bon. "Hey guys. You both look great."

"Nat like the costume!" Care smile. "Let me guess. Um..."

Bonnie went in for it. "Secret agent?"

I nodded my head yes. "Yeah, that's it."

"You have always wanted to do that spy/agent stuff." Caroline chuckled a little while saying that.

Rolling my eyes with a smile, "Well, who wouldn't? They are cool." We all laughed.

Then Tyler came next to me holding three drinks, "Cider for the ladies?" He looked at us, "It's a Lockwood special." He rose a brow with a smirk that was intoxicating.

"No way. Last year, I was hung over until thanksgiving." Bonnie rejected him.

I chuckled lightly as Care proceeded to say, "Lightweight. I am going to drink until someone is hot enough to make out with." She turned to me lifting her cup a little.

"Nah, I-I am good." A smile small was forced onto my lips. As I hate to admit it my body ached for some but I am to stubborn to give in. She shrugged, "Okay."

"Sounds like a plan," Tyler and Care clinked their drinks together.

Later on I was walking around the outside as I saw my siblings start walking here. Elena saw me and grabbed Jeremy to meet in the middle. The closer I got I saw their costumes and was disappointed. "Really guys? No Halloween spirit?"

Jere shrugged not caring, and Elena went to say something but I held up my hand. "Never mind. Next year just be sure to wear something other than last years costume."

"Promise." I nodded and let Elena lead the way.

Me and Jere saw some kids and looked at each other, we nodded knowing the plan. As they came close enough we spooked them and they screamed. We kept walking as Elena smacked our arms. "Ow!" We both whined.

"That was rude." Elena ushered us into the building.

I smiled. "That is Halloween sister. Spooking each other, and candy." She rolled her eyes at me.

We walked over to Matt who was dressed as a doctor, like Elena considering they dressed together last year as docs. Ugh- makes me barf but it was cute in it's time. "You guys both went as last years costumes? God the Halloween spirit is low now." I whined and Elena smacked my arm.

"I didn't know that I was coming till an hour ago." Elena explained to Matt.

"Me neither." He looked at Elena with puppy sick eyes. He turned at Jere, "And you're going as... you?" Jere just left at that.

"Love you, Jere." I shouted at him.

"You're going as... detective?" He guessed.

I shrugged. "Close enough but no. Agent/Spy, student during the day but secret spy during the night." I saluted him as both of them laughed at my dramatics.

My sister looked at the direction were Jere went and sighed. "Me and him are in a fight right now."

Matt nodded understanding. "Yeah, I got into it with Vic, too, when she got home." Me and Elena looked at Matt, our body tensed as he continued. "I'm trying not to smother her tonight, but part of me didn't wanna let her out of my sight."

Furrowing my brows confused, "She's here?"

"Yeah. You can't miss her she's a vampire."