CHAPTER 15

Damon's POV

Getting into Stefan's head was so easy that I could even do it feeding on someone. So I made him dream that Elena and Natasha were walking around all scared then snapped Elena's neck to feed on Natasha's.

He awoke with a jolt panting. I smirked a little. "Bad dream?" All he did was grunt, so I continued. "Do you know how easy it was to get into your head just now?" I looked at him, "You really need some human blood. Might even out the playing field."

Like before nothing, not even a sigh at my pun. "Football reference. Too soon?"

Stefan vamp-sped to a dagger and threw at me. Didn't hurt. All I did was look at it, took it out and stood up. "Alright, I deserved that. But I just wanted to let you know that the caught the culprit. The animal responsible for killing Coach Tanner and all of those people."

"What are you talking about?" My baby bro's confusion can be seen a mile away, my was it funny.

I decided to play with him, he will get it. "It was a mountain loin. A really big one. It attacked a hunter this morning, it's all over the news. 'Deadly beast captured. All's well in Mystic Falls.'" I mocked.

"Why would you cover your tracks?"

Not answering his question until I arrived at the window playing with the dagger. "I've decided to stay a while. And I'm just having way to much fun with you and your new friend, Natasha." I pointed the dagger at him.

He smugly said, "Can't touch her now."

Wrong. "Well, the vervain keeps me out of her head." My voice came out matter-of-factly. "maybe that's not my target." I smirked at him. "Believe it or not Stefan, some girls don't need my persuasion."

I slowly stalked towards him. "Some girls just can't resist my good looks, my style and my charm and my unflinching ability to listen to.. Taylor Swift." Then I stab him with the dagger.

Unlike me, he grunted and fell to the ground on his knee while looking at the sight. I started to walk around him feeling accomplished for the day, but noticed the hole in my shirt.

"This is John Varvatos, Dude. Dick move." Then I left the room.

Natasha POV

I was determined and refreshed today. New things mean new me. Meaning I am going to start over, no more drinking and only keeping myself busy. And that's where finding out what I am comes into play. I can keep myself from going to parties with finding information.

I know it is easier to do this with Bonnie but I want to do this myself, and whatever I find I can just tell her as soon as I can.

So with that, I headed downstairs for my coffee, the new addiction.

"Also, known as Logan 'Scum' Fell." That was Jenna, who was leaning on the couch talking to Elena.

"Logan, who?" I questioned. They looked startled at my sudden appearance. Which I laughed at while grabbing my cup of coffee.

Jenna pointed at the news guy. "Did your mom ever tell you guys why I moved away from Mystic Falls?"

My jaw dropped. "No way!" Elena exclaimed.

"You and him?" I added.

"He's cute." Elena said.

Jenna retorted. "He's not cute. There's nothing cute about him." She turned off the TV.

I rolled my eyes. "His hair looked fluffy though." They both gave me a 'really' look. "Forget I said anything." I watched with interest as my sister opened a old box. This looks cool, and sat next to her. She pulled out an ring cleaning the fifthly thing, it was ugly in my opinion.