11 - We're Like Jack and Rose

AN - So despite the fact that my totally unobvious pleas for Wattpad friends, no-one (silently crying to myself) said whether they wanted this chapter yet or not - but I thought, I have nothing else to do, so why not!

Here is it and I really hope you like it, I worked really hard on it and I hope it's not a bunch of rubbish, haha

The next chapter is going to kind of be two in one I think, I was going to split it but now I don' think I am, unless I change my mind between now and Monday when I will - hopefully - still update despite today's surprise update!

Vote/comment/fan if you like what I'm writing, it definately gets me more excited and fangirl-y (if that's a word) than it should do, literally I just edge into whatever room my mum is in with a really creepy smile with my phone clutched in my hands, show her the email then back out of the room to fangirl

Seriosuly though, I am genuinely really grateful to all of you who have been reading and giving support with votes and comments, I realise other authors get thousands, but I am really grateful for what I have :D

If you're still reading this AN to here... well... Here, have a kiss! X

Sometimes when you’re hurting, you feel anger; sometimes you feel betrayal; and sometimes you feel nothing – you just feel numb.

You know you’re alive, and you know you’re breathing, but that’s about it. You have no idea what is going on around you; you just sort of move around like you’re swimming in jelly.

Louis felt like he was stuck in some sort of parallel universe where he wasn’t really there, and he was just a spectator – a very unobservant spectator at that. Everyone was treating him like porcelain, or like he was a deer caught in headlights – prone to bolt at any given moment. In all honesty all he needed was to be wrapped in cotton wool and covered in kisses and to be told by Harry that everything was going to be ok, that it was all some horrible dream and that he really should stop drinking sugary tea just before bed, because it just gives him nightmares.

But it was all real.

Harry really had been snatched away from under his nose and taken somewhere horrible and dangerous. Sure there are guards in prisons, and sure it was only an over-night holding cell seeing as nothing had gone through the courts yet, but Louis had watched enough dramas based in prisons to know that the inmates aren't the nicest of blokes – and if they really wanted to hurt you enough they would find a way to do it and not get caught.

Louis sniffled pathetically as he lay flat on his back in the spare room of Niall’s flat, where he had been as soon as Niall had come to rescue him from the rain at half-five in the morning.

Liam had called Niall as soon as Louis stormed out of his place, warning Niall that he had called the Police. Niall, being Louis’ closest friend (apart from Harry) knew that Louis couldn’t be alone, so he went to Louis and Harry’s house as soon as he could, and the first thing he saw was Louis sobbing on the driveway, in the pouring rain, watching a police-car drive away.

After a quick glance at the clock, Louis realised that it was ten in the morning, and he had finally managed to grab two hours sleep after tossing and turning, worried sick about Harry.