15 - I love you too, you knob

AN - So here is the update! I cannot even tell you how worried I was that I wouldn't get this up, I had such bad writers block! Well obviously it is here, so I hope it's ok!

This is the first of a few chapters of this type -kinda... not really- there will be a few of Harry in prison, because after all he is in for four years, but there will be big time skips and I will go back to Louis, Niall and Liam quite often! Also for all you Zayn girls, he will be in it more later!

Also! I was sitting here thinking, hey... why don't I bring in Josh Devine because, let's get serious... Imagine him in a convicts uniform... hot...

Vote/fan/comment if you like, it makes me cough of happy dust :)

And as always... listen to the song in the sidebar! It is one of my favourite songs of ALL TIME!

Love you all my sweetums!

*Day Of The Court Sentence, Harry Had Just Been Led Out Of The Courtroom*

“Get in.” The officer ordered Harry harshly, pushing him into the back of a Police van.

“Am I not going back to my cell?” Harry asked in confused.

“You’ve been sentenced, you’re a criminal now.” The officer answered, glaring at Harry before continuing in a patronizing tone, “We’ve taking you to big boy prison.”

Harry bit his tongue to stop himself for snapping at the officer; instead he just nodded and sat further back on the bench that lined the side of the van.

The journey felt like it took hours, when in reality it was only half an hour, and Harry was feeling impatient. He adjusted the cuffs that were locked tightly round his wrist, behind his back, rubbing pathetically at the chaffed skin as his head hung towards his lap.

Eventually the van stopped moving and the engine cut, Harry’s head snapped up at the sound of the door being unlocked and he winced as his shoulder popped when he was hauled out of the van by his elbow.

Harry stumbled ahead of the two officers who were pushing him along a pebbled drive and in through a set of glass double doors. The officers flashed their badges and led Harry through a heavy, iron door straight into a big room lined with iron tables. Harry swallowed heavily when he saw everyone in the room look up and stare at him.

They were obviously all prisoners; it was probably the bright orange jumpsuits that gave the game away. As Harry dragged his eyes around the room, he saw that some prisoners had huge skull tattoos on their shaven heads, some had gang logos on their necks, some had intimidating tigers; and Harry wished his tattoos were a little more manly than a star and a coat hanger – just to name a couple – so that he wouldn’t feel so much like a pre-school newbie.

Harry felt himself getting pushed up a set of metal stairs before he could get proper look at the room, and he swallowed nervously when he saw the officer getting out a set of keys and unlocking a heavy, iron door with a small peep-square covered by three iron bars.