12 - A Criminal

AN - You have no idea how hard this was to write... Literally... I knew what I wanted to happen, but as I was writing it, it just wasn't happening... I really hope it's not too much of a let down...

It's kind of a filler chapter, the conclusion to the trial will be in the next chapter, along with Louis' reaction and emotions. After the trial, the story will follow Harry more.

ON A SIDE NOTE OMG AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NIALL VIOLENTLY MASTURBATING AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. You have no idea how much that made me laugh.... I cried. Like there were legitimate tears falling from my eyes. WHITE LIPS, RED FACE, NIALL WANKING FAST PACE! I love Japan.....

So if you like this chapter, vote and comment, I was so excited when I got comments last time and some people were sweet enough to inbox me! I was just... ASDFGHJKL;

Fan if you like it too, and to keep up to date with uploads ;)

OMG I ALMOST FORGOT! 1000 READS ALREADY, WHAT!? I started this story LAST MONTH and I've already got 1000! Thank you so so so so much! I am so glad you guys like it!

Love you all my sweetums!

“I’m not sure if I can do it…” Louis said to Niall and Liam as they pulled up in front of the court house, his eyes raking over the huge, white stone building opposite him.

“You’ll be fine mate, we’ll just go into town whilst you’re in court, give us a call when you’re out and we’ll pick you up again. You’ll be fine…” Niall assured Louis from the driver’s seat.

Niall had recently got his licence and he had been adamant on driving Louis to court, not only to use his new found freedom but to comfort his mate in this exact situation – he knew him well enough to see it coming.

Louis sighed, “Am I dressed right?” He asked, fiddling in worry at his smart, black tie.

“You look absolutely dashing Louis,” Liam teased, “now hurry up or you’ll be late!”

Nodding, Louis unclipped his seatbelt, turned in his seat to give his friends one last wistful look before climbing out of the car and walking slowly up the stone steps into the towering court house. He showed his I.D to the attendant at the entrance, emptied his pockets into a basket and then walked through some sort of machine like the ones you put your luggage through at the airport, except person size. The attendant gave him a smile and waved him through into the large but sophisticatedly designed entrance hall where he was passed back his belongings and led over to the main desk.

“Name please, Sir?” The pretty but stern-looking receptionist asked, tucking her poker-straight, black bob behind her ear with her red-manicured nail.

“Mr Tomlinson,” Louis paused, feeling too posh so he added, “Louis.”

She smiled at him kindly, and he was relieved to see that she seemed a lot kinder than her appearance led you to believe, “Yes. I have your Lawyer, Mr Stafford, waiting for you in Meeting room 29.”

Louis nodded, “How do I get there?”

“Up those glass stairs to your left, go to the second floor, turn left through the double doors and walk down the corridor. All the doors are numbered and Meeting room 29 is one of those.” She answered, helpfully writing it down shorthand on a post-it, much to Louis’ relief because he was certain he would forget in the panic of what lay ahead that day.