AN - URGENT PLEASE READ!

So obviously this isn't a chapter, but I felt like I needed to say this.

I'm not sure whether you guys have noticed, but Wattpad currently has a glitch with counting reads, and it's not counting them properly.

I promised that I would update three times a week during the holidays, but I'm not sure I will until the reads counting is sorted out because I don't want to lose reads.

The thing is, I'm worried you guys will stop reading if I don't update for a bit?! AND I DON'T WANT TO LOSE ALL OF YOU SWEETUMS, YOU ARE AMAZING AND I HAVE THE BEST READERS IN THE WORLD AND NO-ONE CAN TELL ME OTHERWISE!

So I have a suggestion, I will write the three chapters a week but not update them, and when the read counting is sorted I will update them all in one go? And if you want me to send you sneek-peeks of each chapter, then comment or inbox me and I can send them to you! Is that ok? Will you forgive me?

It's either that or I just update once a week until it's sorted... But... I dunno... I'm not sure...

I really want to know what you guys think, because you guys are the most important thing, you have been giving me so much INCREDIBLE support in the comments and you mean the world to me!

Please tell me what you think I should do!

*EDIT*

so after listening to some of you guys's (wow that makes no sense...) opinions, I think what I'm gonna do is write but not upload them, and send sneak-peeks! I may only do that for this week and then update as normal even if the glitch isn't sorted, but I dunno yet...

But basically now all YOU guys have to do is inbox me 'BFY' and I will send you a cheeky little paragraph or two of the chapter once it's written, yeah?

PLEASE don't be afraid to ask, I am literally the least scary person because I am so socially awkward... I will send it to everyone who inboxes me 'BFY'! YAAAAAY!

Thanks so much for the help guys! My sweetums are the best ;) Maybe we should make t-shirts...