27 - Pink Jelly-bean

AN - so i was worried that i wouldn't get this up today, but I managed it! Yaaaaaaay!

OH YEAH... AND 29000 READS WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT!?!?! hOW!? Like... that is unbelievable!

Now this chapter was meant to be heartbreaking and stuff but because I wrote it in such a rush it may not be as... uhm... dramatic as I hoped. Ahh stupid me being busy.

I just thought, I thought I'd remind you all that Louis is actually bi in this, because when I explained this chapter to one of my friends, she was like, 'but isn't he gay?' and if he was, then this chapter wouldn't make sense, but I've always said in this that Louis had a girlfriend first and that he was bi.

Now this chappie goes with an INCREDIBLE song by a band that one of my bezzies is going to see this week. I am so jealous... Imma dedicate this to her because, why not? Now i can't get the link right now because ugh stupid youtube ban from my dad because he thinks i spend too much time on the internet... wonder where he got that idea? But until I can, it's Six Degrees Of Seperation by The Script.

Yay!

As always my majestic beasts, please vote/follow and comment if you like. I know i say this everytime, but I'm gonna say it again, thank you so much for all the people taking their time to comment, each comment has been amazing and made me smile so much my cheeks hurt, you are AMAZING!

heads up here... eleanor is in this chappie BUT.... i really don't want any of you to hate me for putting her in it, ok? She is gorgeous and fits the story line, so forgive me? She is only going to be in this one chapter anyway so... Please no hate for her either, she is a normal person who doesn't deserve it. Thank you guys! You're all lovely.

Love you all my sweetums!

Harry shivered slightly as he walked down the scarily familiar street. It was dark, like the last time he saw the cobbled driveways and ash-red roof tiles; and he recognised every crack in the pavement as if he had walked that street that very morning.

His heart beat that little bit faster and his breaths came that little bit harder with every step that he took.

Before he knew it, and before he was truly ready, he arrived at the driveway that he had shared with Louis for years. It was the moment that he had dreamt of for four years, the day that he would return to Louis - but now that that day was upon him, he realised that it probably wasn’t going to go as he dreamed. Louis probably won’t take him back straight away and he is most likely going to have to retrace his steps back to Niall’s place in half an hour’s time – if that.

Harry took a deep shaking breath and headed up the drive, his brow furrowing slightly when he saw a car he didn’t recognise in the drive, before he realised that it was possible that Louis may have bought a new car in his absence – fair enough it didn’t explain the pink jelly-bean car freshener in the car, but Louis had always liked sweet smells so maybe it was his…

As Harry got to the front step, his heart was in his throat and his toes were twitching to turn and run back the way he had come, but he knew he had to do this at some point. He figured now was as good a time as any. After all, it was only Louis, what was there to be afraid of?

With an embarrassingly shaky hand, Harry pressed the doorbell and stood back to wait. The minute he was standing there may have been one of the longest in his life. He stood and scratched nervously as his wrists, fingers itching for something sharper, harder.