17 - I n-need him

AN - So this came from awful writers block and I know it's very speech heavy and I hope it's ok! It's going to go back to Harry next chapter and there's going to be about three/four more prison chapters - just a heads up!

Please, please listen to the song, it is beyond perf and makes me cry everytime and it fits perfectly. I have major thanks to @sluttyliam for this song because she showed it to me and now i am forever in her debt......

If you like it, vote/comment/follow, it means the world you have no idea..... I think I get a little bit too happy ahaha. Also, feedback pleeeeease? ;)

Love you all my sweetums and I hope you remember to feed your fish!

After a while, the cries become dry and the sobs feel like they’re tearing your lungs apart.

After a while you miss your friends and you invite them back, you forgive them and they don’t mention the bad things again.

After a while you realise that even though the sobs are dry and shredding; and your friends and family are close around you; nothing is right and nothings is really bearable.

Louis was grateful that Niall and Liam called his Mum and asked her to come down to London to see him, because she really helped. She was this constantly positive aura around the house, she was buzzing around doing the dishes; doing the laundry; cooking dinner; taking him out. She wouldn’t let Louis just sit during the day and think about how everything around him had fallen to shit, because she’s his mother and that is her job.

As his mother, she was also there to patter softly into his room at two in the morning and cuddle him when she heard him crying.

And as Louis sat with his duvet clutched to his chest with tears streaming down his face, he was partially glad that she had left that evening, so he could cry by himself because everything had gone wrong and it just hurt so, so bad.

Everything hurt so, so bad and he just wanted to sit in the dark and feel sorry for himself – no questions asked.

Eventually he dropped off to sleep, his mind racing all night with memories of harsh, ragged breaths in his ear and hot kisses on his neck and blunt fingernails scratching his back. Louis awoke to a tightness in his boxers that he glared at, before he sloped off to the bathroom to climb into a cold shower and freeze the memories away.

As the freezing droplets flowed down his body and he stood shivering, the doorbell went and Louis pondered the idea of simply not answering at all, but he heard Niall’s loud voice calling out a “You better answer Louis, your car is in the drive and I know you’re too lazy to drag your lazy ass anywhere if it involves walking!”

Louis sighed and climbed out of the shower, quickly drying his body and pulling a pair of joggers on with wobbly fingers, before shuffling down the stairs and opening the door, a beaming Niall standing on the doorstep.

“I knew it, you lazy bastard.” Niall joked, clapping Louis on the shoulder as he stepped inside, “Fucking hell Lou, you’re freezing!”

Louis nodded, taking Niall’s jacket and hanging it up for him before following Niall into the warm kitchen, “Yeah.”

“Why!? It’s so warm in here!” Niall asked, eyed wide as he put the kettle on to boil.

“Shower.” Louis replied.

Louis’ answers were pretty much the same at the moment, short, one-word answers that said all he meant and showed how he felt.

“A cold shower…?” Niall asked, realization clicking into place, “A cold shower! Ooh, sorry mate!” He laughed.