Epilogue - Louis' Kisses

AN - So guys... this is the epilogue... it's over... omfg... I literally cannot believe it's over! I started it in december, and now it's april and it's over!

Thank you so, so, SO, much to everyone who has stuck by me with this story, and I really hope you like it and stuff, because I have worked so hard on it! It's like my baby, haha!

Now, I was actually supposed to do two epilogues right, one happy and one sad, because I hate cliche endings! But i have been working on this for so long, and so much effort has gone into character profiles and stuff, that I just didn't know how to be cliche or non-cliche properly, because like, it has to have a 'Back For You' style ending, if you know what i mean, and it just had to fit right, so I kinda went for both. Basically you can take it as a happy ending, or a hint that things are gonna go tits up in the future, ITS UP TO YOU! WOO!

Now I really, genuinely hope you have liked it, and that you like the ending because the endings are always the hardest part to write! And I feel so sad, and kind of like my child is moving out... wow this is odd...

If you do like it, and have liked it, please vote/follow/comment and share the love, because it's the last part!! Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

As always, I love you all, my sweetums, and I hope to hear from you guys on my next fic, YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

~5 months later~

“So we have two options,” Louis said, glancing up from his phone to look at Harry who sat opposite him on the sofa, grinning at the curly haired boy.

“And they are…” Harry prompted, tucking his feet under Louis’ body to keep them warm, the wide, picture-windows letting in a cool breeze as the sky rapidly darkened outside, the sky illuminated with stars.

“We either go to some party Niall just texted me about, I think it’s at Rhianne’s place, or we stay home and cuddle.” Louis replied, raising his eyebrows at Harry who was currently playing with the hem of Louis’ jogging bottoms, with rapt fascination, “So what’s it to be, babe?”

Harry hummed thoughtfully, tongue caught between his teeth, “Wanna stay home with you, love you, but I feel rude saying no to an invite…”

Louis laughed, Harry was so adorable, “I’ll sort it,” Harry’s eyebrows crinkled with confusion as he saw Louis type a text quickly on his phone, sending it with a chuckle.

“What did you say?” Harry queried, weaving his fingers with Louis’, who stretched down to hold Harry’s hand.

Louis grinned and chucked Harry his phone, “It’s unlocked, read it.”

Harry smirked, arched an eyebrow, and opened the sent text:

To Niall (9:47pm) – Sorry mate but not tonight, me and Harry have very important and INTENSE (mmmmmmm) plans that can’t be rain-checked xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Harry snorted and passed Louis the phone, the older lad grinning like an overly-pleased Cheshire cat, “You are ridiculous, Louis Tomlinson, utterly ridiculous.”

Louis smiled and shot back with a: “Ridiculously hot.”

“Ridiculously stupid.”

“Ridiculously, stupidly irresistible.”

“Ridiculously, stupidly crazy.”

“Ridiculously, stupidly, crazily perfect and all you’ll ever need because I am the perfect mix of funny and sexy.”