CHAPTER-3♡'・ᴗ・'♡

CHAPTER-3

POOJA'S POV:

I slept for 3 hour. My mom came and woke me up and said me to eat the lunch. I woke up and went to wash my face.

After washing I came out pating my face with soft towel. After eating I gave her the plate But still my mom was sitting on my bed to talk something. I went near her she pated beside her to sit. I sat beside and asked

Me-" what maa"
Amma-" what happen why are you face is looking sad?"
She asked while caressing my cheeks lovingly.

Me-" I am scared and nervous about this whole marriage thing maa. I don't know what to do and I can't calm myself when I am thinking about this. And many questions are running in mind like what if the boy doesn't like me? What if his family don't like me? What if he don't want to marry and doing this marriage for his family's sake? What if he... "
She cut me in between and said

Amma-" stop it. Stop this over thinking. First listen to me carefully ok. "
I nodded and she continued

Amma-" his family likes you I sended ur photo to them they said they liked u alot. And how you thought that they won't like you. You are my sweet and beautiful daughter everybody will love you. Some insane person only don't like you. "
She said lovingly and I smiled and blushed lightly. She also smiled and said

Amma-" ada paaru da en ponnuku kalayana kala vanthuruchu(ohh see my daughter has got marriage glow in her face) "
she teased me. I blushed and said

Me-" maaaaa"
She laughed and said

Amma-" ok ok sorry. Here keep this. This is groom's photo and back side of the photo his biodata and phone number is there okva"
She gave an envelope. I nodded and took that.

Amma-" ok you can see ur future husband later now get ready we have to go for shopping to buy new dress for you for tomorrow. Be ready in 5mins and come down stairs. "
She said and went down.

I came and stood in front of the mirror and saw myself. My cheeks and neck were red due to blushing because of my mom. I smiled and comb my hair kept eyliner and some lipbalm.

I went down stairs too see my mom was all ready waiting for me to come. I went near her and said

Me-" let's go maa
Amma- what let's go where is ur bindi haa? Always forgot to keep bindi how you will be in in your in laws home I don't know🤷‍♀. "
She said and I pouted.

She gone to her room and came with small bindi in her hand and kept in between my eyebrows.

Amma-" mm now only ur are looking perfect. Now we can go. "
I smiled.

we came outside my mom know to drive car so sat in driving seat and I am in passenger seat. She started the car and in 30 mins we are in front of the mall. She parked the car and we went to lift and I pressed the lift button.

I love to go in lift so I was exited and smiling. My mom was shaking her head in disbelief seeing me. Lift door opened we gone inside. And my mom pressed 6th floor I think that is women's section.

Soon we came to 6th floor and many dress were there but my went to silk saree section she was selecting and I was sitting and drinking juice they gave.

Because I hate shopping and I want somebody to shop for me. In Delhi also maha only will shop for me and she loves shopping. After 1hour my mom selected 3 sarees for me and one for herself.

After billing our dress we were going to food counter to grab something to eat. That time suddenly one guy came towards me and holded me and kept knife in my neck.