CHAPTER-5(✿ ♥‿♥)

CHAPTER - 5

MITHRAN'S POV:

We went inside in home's main gate, one elderly man in his 50's came to welcome us. I think he is her father. When we were going in side her home my phone rang. It is from one of my team member. So I said

Me- "you all get inside. I will come after attending the call"

My mom was glaring at me I showed her my all time convincing puppy eyes to her. She shaked her head and muttered something under breath and gone inside.

He called me to say that they are having some problem in court with the person whom I arrested on that night. (In chapter-1). So I cutted the call saying will prasanth there. I called prasanth and said to him what to do and ended the call.

I went inside her home to see my mom was sitting with some girl and talking to her. I think she is the girl for we came here but she is looking familiar to me. I went and apologized for late

Me-" sorry for late"
I said

And I saw the lady who was that cute angel's mom whom I met yesterday in mall. So I asked

Me-" aunty is this ur home?"
I asked in shocking tone. She said

Aunty-" yes pa come inside. This is my home only and you came to see my daughter only"
She said with the knowing smile.

I have the urge to ask her who is her daughter where is she, because I want to see her. I was mentally praying that she should not have another daughter and now she is taking about the daughter with her yesterday.

When I was thinking all these one figure who was sitting beside my anni turned to see me and that's all I was freeze seeing the beautiful angle sitting in blue saree and staring at with her doe eyes after seeing me her eyes went wide and we both were staring at each other.

She is very beautiful I want to hide her from this world and keep her to myself. Yes now I decided that by hook or by crook I will make her mine, she is mine only mine.

We both staring at each other until someone cleared their throat she was the first one to come out from the trance and blushed. I am very happy that I am the reason for her blushing and two girls were seeind my angle with teasing smile. I think they both are her friends.

I silently went and sat besides Aditya. My mom asked her mom.

Amma-" u both know each other already?"

Aunty-" yes"

And said the incident happened yesterday, my mom gasped and asked my angle

My angel really?- my mind asked

Yes she is my angel only

Amma-" are you feeling better now? "
My Angel said she is feeling good and nothing happened to her.

But I have to check that wound personally I thought and noted in my head.

And Her father introduced himself and his family

Uncle-" I am sivakumar. This is my wife Sumathi and my elder daughter pooja and I have one younger daughter her name is lekha shree. I think she playing somewhere in house"
He said

I smiled and said hello to aunty. I staring at my angel continuesly I can't take my eyes off her. Her father cleared his throat and asked about my profession and duty.

I answered him politely because I have to come in the good books of my in laws. You see it will help me in my future. And I came to know that her father is an retired army man and now running his father's sweet shop.