CHAPTER - 40 (◠‿・)-☆

Hi guys

Actually in Chapter - 38 I kept a question while finishing the chapter.

Do anyone remember it? SO the question is

What was the scene in the living room? And
Pooja went to stop whom?

No one answered it guys expect one reader sakthitrs6
She was the only one answered it.

I am happy sista that you made time to answer and it was correct too.

I am very disappointed with you guys. I appreciate you all are voting the Chapter. But please guys comment on the chapter too.
Did anyone don't like the chapter? please comment that too.
I will try to change it from the next chapter.

Your comments will motivate me to update more.

After updating a Chapter I always wait for for 30mins to one hour for all your comments. But only one or two will come.

Please guys comment on the chapter. Do inline comments saying some suggestions to characters or comment about the situation. Anything but comment.

Ok sorry for boring you all with my stupid speech.

I was sad that no one is commenting. So Today I took it out. I am sorry.

Happy reading

And I dedicate this chapter to sakthitrs6

***************************************

CHAPTER - 40

AUTHOR'S POV:

Armaan-" I am sorry da. Because of me you suffered a lot. Sorry"
He said

Mithran-" shut up. It was not your fault so don't say sorry"
He said hugged him again.

Then everyone came and group hugged.

Pooja was Indhra smiled seeing them together.

Pooja don't know what is the reason behind all of it. But one thing was sure something happened very bad in their past. That made rift between them.

________________________ let's continue

After that maaran picked up Aadhira and went to their room. And made her lie on the bed.

She started stirring from her sleep. He went and sat beside her and caressed her head. She slowly opened her eyes and saw her surrounding and saw maaran sitting beside her and giving her his always charming smile.

She glared him and turned other side. He smiled faded away seeing her ignorance.

Maaran-" pattu. I am sorry. Please forgive me. U know right I speak rubbish in my anger"
He said trying to turn her head towards him.

She was so stubborn and didn't turn to his side. Her eyes instantly watered seeing him apologizing to her cutely. She stiffened and cried more.

Maaran- " pattu please ma don't cry. I am sorry. U can beat me but don't cry please. U know I can't see you crying please pattu"
He said hugging her.

She immediately hugged him and cried more. Blame this pregnancy hormone.

After sometime she parted away from him and started beating him on his chest. He also accepted every beatings without saying anything.

After getting tried she leaned on him and took heavy breathing.

Aadhira-" why you said that in the living room? ( Maaran came to say something but cut him off and said) I know your are in anger but can't say whatever you want. How can you? Am I not you.....