CHAPTER - 49 ( ͡ _ ͡°)ノ⚲ ♫

AUTHOR'S POV:

It's was afternoon

Pooja was sleeping in her room. Mithran went out to do some formalities for their leaving which is day after tomorrow.

Pooja woke up in the evening and went downstairs to make tea for everyone. As everyone is resting in there room.

She kept milk on the stove and left it to boil. She stood there seeing it. She was so lost that the milk was about to over flow but before that mithra came and turned off the stove.

Mithra- anni (sister-in-law) where are you lost?
She asked Pooja was still lost in somewhere

Pooja- anni! Ahh... Nothing its just..

She tried to form some words but nothing came. Seeing her struggling mithra kept her hand on her cheeks.

Mithra- anni I know and I can understand you. Don't worry everything happens for a reason. Let it flow as the destiny wants it to flow.
She said. Pooja smiled at her and nodded.

Mithra- now don't keep that sad face. Cheer up anni. Mithran Anna came and soon lekha (pooja's sister)will come. Before that we will prepare something for everyone. Come on
She said and Pooja nodded again and they both started to prepare some light snacks.

Soon they both completed preparing snacks and tea for everyone. Pooja poured tea in the cups and mithra arranged snacks and some biscuits in the plates.

They both took it to the Hall and lekha was already there sitting beside mithran and laughing with him.

Seeing pooja, lekha ran to her but stopped seeing tea in her hand. Pooja smiled brightly at her and served everyone tea and took lekha in a sisterly hug and kissed her forehead.

Pooja- how are you lekha?

Lekha- I am fine akka. Mama gave me chocolates see.
She said showing the chocolates in her hand.

Pooja gave her the milk she prepared for her. And she also sat beside lekha.

Sumi- when is the flight for Shimla mapla?
She asked keeping the tea cup on the table.

Mithran- tomorrow night 8:30pm mom
He said

Siva- ok. You both have to settle there right. Mapla when are you going to join there.
He asked because he wanted them settle and then start their work.

Mithran- I have one week leave dad I will join after that. And I hope Pooja also have her leave before joining
He asked seeing Pooja who was playing with lekha.

Pooja- yes appa I have 6 days leave before joining but before joining they asked me to submit my documents.
She said. Mithran nodded.

Sumi- ok that's good. Pooja Shimla is a cold place and now it is winter season so be careful and pack your winter clothes both of you. sariya?(okay?)
She said Pooja nodded.

Sumi- I will prepare dinner. What everyone wants eat? Anything specific? Mapla?
She asked mithran because everyone know if son-in-law is in the home then no one's wish gets fulfilled except his.

Aditya rolled his eyes hearing his mother's question

Mithran smirked and said

Mithran- nothing specific mom but something light is ok with me.
He said.

Sumi- ok. Rice upma is ok with everyone?
She said Collecting every cup.

Mithra- mom you be here I will cook.
She said trying to take the cups from her.