CHAPTER-51(๑'ᴗ')ゞ

AUTHOR'S POV:

They both reached in the Himachal Pradesh airport. There some mens waiting for them. As soon as they saw mithran, they went to them and took the luggages from them.

Pooja scared seeing men's in black but mithran pulled her to him by her waist.

"Don't worry baby. They are here to pick us "

She nodded and both went and settled in the car which was so spacious.

She sighed and leaned on mithran' chest hugging him.

"I am tired mithran"
She said. He encircled his arms around her

"You sleep. It's will take another five hours for us to reach"
He said

"Hmm"
She hummed

"Are you hungry baby? "
He asked.. She nodded.

"What do you want to eat? "

"Anything but hot and I am feeling cold"
She said hugging him more tight.

"Ok then wear this"
He said giving her sweater

"Where did you get this? "
She asked taking it from him. Seeing smiling at her. She know not only this he did something also.

"Are you not feeling cold?"
She asked again leaning on him.

"You are giving me the needed warmth baby"
He said keeping his hand inside her sweater, inside her saree. Her saree is giving him the super access to her waist.

She blushed burying her face in his chest.

After sometime someone knocked the portion which was between them and driver. Mithran opened that

"Sir. Your food"
One man said who was sitting in the passenger seat.

Mithran took that from him and closed the portion again.

"Here is your hot Marsala dosa. I think it will be good"
He said serving on the plate and feeding her with his hands.

She ate happily and she also feed him side by side. Both ate and stopped the car in between and washed their hands and enjoyed the view outside.

"It's so beautiful"
Pooja said hugging herself because snow is falling here and it is so cold here.

Mithran hugged her and kissed her forehead which is already red and chill because of the weather

"Not more than you"
He said Making her blush

"Come one let's go its already early morning before 10 we have to reach"
He said taking he hand and went to car and made her sit inside and he say beside her.

Driver started the car, mithran asked him not to stop anything straight to his Shimla house.

Pooja slept again you know she is tired of all the travelling and top of that still she is wearing saree. It is light weighted saree but still she is feeling uncomfortable.

In next 3hours they reached