CHAPTER - 47ヾ(^-^)ノ

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Next day morning mithran was the first one woke up and went down after getting fresh up. Pooja was still sleeping peacefully.

Indra- mithran come. I was waiting for you. What happened?
She asked seeing him coming

Mithran- Amma I think that inspector prabha wad taking his revenge by hurting Pooja because I dismissed him for mistakes before and he came again with the influence or minister.
He said.

Indra- ohhh. My poor child had to suffer. How is she now? She was scared yesterday.
She said

Selvaraj- she should be Indra because she married the great mithran Kumar IPS right. She should be scared for her life.
He said like taunting mithran.

Indra- what are you saying selva?
She asked

Selvaraj- I am saying the correct thing indhu. Because of him yesterday Pooja suffered. Anything would have happened to her. Even they would have kill...

Mithran- APPA please

Selvaraj- what please huh what please? How many times I said not to join this blood police but no you won't hear me because your role model is your grandfather who himself is a murderer.
He shouted

Mithran- APPA stop it. You don't know anything so please stay away. Grandpa is not murderer. And it's not about him also do don't drag him here
He shouted the last sentence. He was controlling his anger because he respects his father so much

Selvaraj- he is a murderer who killed my mom. Of he would have heard your grandma's words then she would have been here with us today. And you are growing up in his way and I am sure one day you will the reason for death of pooj..
He about to complete his sentence but..

Mithran- APPA

he said and held his collar in rage and Indra gasped and at the same Pooja came down and shocked to see the scene. Before anyone could come to them.

Sleva slapped mithran.

Indra and Pooja gasped. 

Selva- how dare you? Naa un APPA atha neyabagam vechiko (I am your father remember that)

Mithran- I remember and I respect you the most but you don't know the truth appa then please don't talk. You don't know what happened that day because you were not with them. I was the one been with them I know APPA please. And I am sorr..
He ashamed of himself that he reacted like that to his father but he can't bear his father saying he will the reason for his Angel's death

Selva- get out of my house
He said

Indra- selva!
She said going to him

By now everyone came down and tried to stop selva but he was not hearing to anyone

Selva- enough be quite. If he wants to stay here then he have to leave his job and completely work in our office otherwise there is no place for him in my home. Say him get out.
He said.

Everyone was shocked to hear what is he saying.

Mithran was heart broken. His hero after his granda is his APPA but he didn't even try to understand him. He took deep breath.

Mithran- Pooja go and pack our things. We are leaving.
He said

Pooja- mithran please let's talk.
She said

Mithran- pooja it's your choice if you want me come with me if not stay here. Choose me or them?
He asked. Pooja got angry but Indra dragged her and said to go with him because he is not going to change his decision. Pooja glared at mithran and went upstairs.

Pooja came with luggages with the help of servants.

Mithran- shall we?
He asked seeing her. She is already crying he hated himself to make her cry but he don't have any option. She nodded.

They both took their luggage and started going out. Indra and aadhira was crying they couldn't do anything both father and son are stubborn.

Maaran- mithran Enna da pesura APPA kovama irukarau (what are you speaking da? He angry) let us talk with him he will understand..
He tried to stop his little brother from going but..

Mithran- no Anna I have to go. Where I don't have any respect for me and my profession there I should not be there. Please don't stop me Anna.
He said pleading.

Maaran know for mithran how much his job is important and he understand his pain. So he didn't try more. He hugged him.

Mithran- take care both of you. Hmm?
He said. Mithran nodded

Aadhira- mithran please da stay for me.
She said crying.

Mithran- Anni (sister-in-law) you are like a mother to me. I don't want to disrespect you. Please don't stop me.
He said she hugged him

Aadhira- seri poitu vanga ( ok go and come) be care ful. And Pooja call me every now and then ok?
She said and Pooja hugged her cried and then nodded coming out of her embrace.

Pooja went to Indra and hugged her and selva

Pooja- I will miss you both and dad you did wrong I hope one day you will realize it. Bye.
She said took her luggage.

Mithran and Pooja came out of their home with heavy and broken heart. Both don't want to go but situation is not right now.

Mithran kept their luggage in the car and opened the door for her but she glared at him and went to other side and open the door herself and sat inside. Mithras sighed and sat inside.

He before getting inside he said to driver the destination.

Both had the distance between them. It has been 20 mins but still they didn't reach. Pooja noticed the way and it was the way to her home.
She turned towards him and asked

Pooja- why are we going to my home?

Mithran- for you
He said without looking at her.

Pooja- for me? I don't understand.
She asked

Mithran- to leave you there.
He said with heavy heart. Pooja was hurt by his words. What did she do that he is going to leave her. Tears started flowing from her eyes. She wiped it harshly

Pooja- are you leaving me? If yes say seeing my eyes.
She said still wiping her tears. He couldn't see her like that he immediately closed the partition between the driver and them.

And took her on his lap and hugged her tightly. She started crying and he cried also cried in her embrace. He couldn't keep it to himself anymore. He is broken by his father. He wanted her and he wanted to be with her. She is his life for whom his hearts beats. She cried more. When she felt wet on her shoulder she came out of his embrace and saw him crying.

This is the first time she is seeing him cry. She can't see him like this.

Pooja- mithu please don't cry. It's ok. Dad will understand you  one day. Hmm?
She said keeping his head on her chest. He nodded.

Mithran- and I am leaving you in your house because after two days I have to leave yo Shimla. I got a transfer there. Yesterday only I got my transfer letter. I thought you say to you yesterday but that happened and I didn't get the chance to say. I thought it will good for you be with you parents until your internship then you can come to me?
He said making her angry on him.

---------------------------------😁

Hey lovelies

Vote and comment without fail.

I am so sad that I am not getting the proper response from you guys.

Please guys comment your views of the chapter

What you think would be Pooja reply?

What you all think? Will Pooja and mithran will stay away from each other?

Comment

Byee