CHAPTER - 46(-^〇^-)

AUTHOR'S POV:

" Think before you touch my wife you bastard"

Mithran said coming inside seeing his life lying on the floor devastated. He clenched his fist in rage.

Prabha saw him and shivered seeing his red eyes.

Prabha- S... Sir I... Sh.. She

Before he could finish mithran launched on him and gave a hard punch on his face making fall on the ground and started beating him black and blue.

Pooja curled herself in corner hugging herself and cried closing her eyes mumbling something to herself.

Mithran couldn't control his anger and he was beating him continuously and no one came forward to stop because they know who is he.

Prasanth who came there to see what happened. Saw the scene and immediately pulled mithran from prabha who will pass out anytime.

Prasanth- mithran control da.
He said pulling him away

Mithran- leave me. I will kill him today. He dared to touch what's mine. He have to know the consequences when he touches something belong mithran Kumar.
He said and tried to from his hold but prasanth didn't leave him.

Prasanth- calm down mithran. It's not time for that. See Pooja she is scared and you have to be with her.
He said and he got his sence back and cursed himself for forgetting his angel in anger.

He immediately went to her and tried to touch her...

Pooja- no...pl..please don't to..touch me... Please...
She hugged herself more and tried go away from him

Seeing her like this broke his heart. .

Mithran- angel...

Hearing the word angel.. She raised her head and saw Mithran trying to take her his arms with worried face, eyes is so worried that it will shed tears in few mins of she didn't come to his arms.

Pooka immediately jumped on him making him stumble but he steadied somehow and hugged her tightly. She didn't speak anything but she was completely on him.

He lifted her in bridal style. She buried her face in his neck.

Mithran eyed prasanth to take everyone down whomever involved in it. Prasanth nodded understanding. And gave his bike key.

Mithran came out and opened the back seat and sat inside with her on his lap. He said to go to home to driver.

He saw his angel who was slept on him with tear strained face and her sleeve of dress was torn. He closed his eyes to calm himself down. He failed to protect her. Himself being a police who gives protection to everyone person around him failed to protect his own wife who came trusting him.

What will he say to his father-in-law is he asks how did this happened?
I failed to protect his angel.

Soon they reached their home and he carried her inside.

Seeing Pooja in mithran's arm. Everyone panicked and asked so many questions but..

Mithran- shhh.... I will explain everything first let me get the clear information first please. And don't worry she is fine. Amma can you send dinner for us to our room please.
He said.

Indra- sure da. Take Care of her.
She said going to kitchen.

Mithran went to his room and made her lie on the bed and sat near her caressing her face.

He thought to change his clothes before the dinner comes.
He went to closet and changed into tracks and there was knock on the door.

He opened to see two servants with dinner and turmeric milk. He asked them to keep that on the table near the couch and locked the door.