CHAPTER-4(๑•ᴗ•๑)♡

MITHRAN'S POV:

Today is the day I am going to see the girl whom my parents selected for me. I am still in bed thinking. I am very confused because these three girls in my life disturbing me a lot.

Like one girl is coming in my dream in blue colour dress, she came today too but before I can see her face I woke up due to my stupid alarm.

And this cute angel from the mall she is disturbing me alot. She didn't let me sleep for the whole, I can't take her from my thoughts.

Pothathuku entha pooja andra peru vera enna torture pannuthu (it is not enough and pooja name also torturing me)

Huff I am confused about this all. Soo without thinking about anything I got up to see it is 6 in the morning so I went to restroom to do my morning routine.

After completing it I came in my tracks and went upstairs for gym. After working out for 1 hour I came to see my anna was coming to gym and he is 1 hour late today usually he will come by 6am but today he is late. He came near me and said

Anna-" good morning da"
Me-" good morning. But why are you late today? usually u will come at 6 right. What happen are you not feeling well? "

While I am asking all these I noticed that his ears are turned red.

Ohh my god my dear brother is blushing. Hmmm something happened last night. So thought to tease him

Me -" enna da night ella thugama workout panna pola. (What da whole night doing workout without sleeping huh?) "
I said with the smirk on my face. He whined like a child and punched me in shoulder and said

Anna- "mithrannn"
tried to say strenly but failed miserably.

I ran from there laughing but he was shouting that

"I will say when your turn comes"

I went to my room and fresh up and went to closet and wore my normal home clothes because I am in leave today. And I will get ready after eating my breakfast because we are going to go at 11 only soo still time is there.

I went down to see my dad was reading newspaper and mom is in the kitchen preparing coffee for all of us. Mithra was talking in phone I think with aditya.

I don't know How these people are talking for hours in the morning itself. Shaking my head in disbelief. I went near my dad and said

Me-" good morning appa"

Appa-" good morning da. All set to see the girl haa? "
Me-" maybe yes I think. "
Appa- "are you nervous Mr. Mithran kumar. "
He asked in teasing tone and he got my point too. I chuckled nervously and said
Me-" noo
Appa-" oh cut the crap mithran I know how u will be feeling and I also came here from that stage only. Soo I know ur situation."
I nodded my head embarrassingly.

Appa-" don't be embrace da it is common and I know you will also get through it. U know right I am always there to talk and u can share anything to me ok. "

Me - "I know dad and I will always share everything to you. Thanks dad after talking to you I am feeling better."

We were talking and my mom came with my black coffee and dad's sugar free coffee with her. She came and gave to us and she took one cup herself sat beside dad. I said
Me- "good morning maa"

Amma- "good morning bappu."
She said and smiled at me I too returned her.

Amma-" soo mithran I have kept new set of dress in ur closet for today wear that ok. "
Me -" ok maa. "
Amma-" where is aahira? is she sleeping still now? She is not feeling well or what this maaran also didn't come still."